Uploaded by cathped

3.0

7 months ago

Hi!
Intresting mascara.
Depends a lot on how your natural lashes are.
I've learned to apply mascara to work in my favour from Andreea Ali(youtuber),so I roll the wand.With this one you can only use it from the root of the eyelashes to the top,no roll.But,still,works in my favour.
Doesn't thick the eyelashes for that false effect,but made mine longer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

Mar/03/2017

Hideous stuff. I have relatively long lashes with natural curl but this makes them look shorter and straighter! Got as gift definitely won't be repurchasing. Don't know why it's named as it is nothing fluttery or false lashed about this. I didn't keep packaging which I regret cause I'm not sure how shape of brush is meant to affect application, but if this is …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

fromjoana7

Jan/10/2017

I have this in "Midnight blacks", black tube. I normally like L'Oreal mascaras but this stuff is pretty bad. It does give a nice effect to lashes - separates and defines them, makes them longer and all the good stuff. BUT it smudges and sheds like crazy which renders it useless. The wand is a bit awkward and it does pack a LOT of product which means chances are big you will apply …Read more

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0
fromxAline

Jan/09/2017

Such a bad mascara! I can't say anything about the formula, because I never actually wore this mascara for a long time. I applied it and it just made my lashes look like terrible. They were sticking to each other and it was just not a good look! If u like spiderlashes you might like this.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/06/2017

Was surprised to find it here with such a low review but then I saw it was only one and maybe it was a bad batch or it has been reformulated or simply it's a matter of personal preference, but I really really like it. My lashes are average but the mascara really makes them pretty without making them clumoy.
And I love the wand as well, works great to create a nice, winged effect.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Jun/24/2016

Bought this on sale at the airport, a 2pack w/black eyeliner. Very bad mascara. It is so thin, and the wand is hopeless. I threw it in the Garbage after Three times of trying to get it right.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral