Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 10/5/2018 1:00:00 PM

*QUARTZ*
*I have sensitive,acne prone skin.I have a little it of redness on my cheek.My skin did NOT react to it at all.
It lasts a day, if ind it looks better when you wear it for a couple of hours.The product has no smell. The pigmentation is NOT like OFRA's powder highlighters instead of the highlighter giving a powdery,Powerful look it gives a 'my skin but better' glow,it does not contain chunky pieces of glitter instead it glistens.
I would recommend it for someone who wants a natural glow.
This is one of fav highlighters ever!

on 9/25/2018 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've tried a lot of highlighters (liquid and powder) and this is what I've noted that makes Haloscope different...
- Quite sticky. Even compared to "green beauty" highlighters based on coconut oil. And it stays rather sticky for the rest of the day.
- I have the and moonstone, which is a silver toned highlighter with slight purple glitters. The glitters give a very cool toned look which idk suits my skin tone, but I still quite like it
- Aside from the glitters, this highlighter the dewiest one I've used. Gives that glazed donut kind of highlighter look... which I like
- I apply with my fingers instead of direct from the stick to the face because it makes base products move around as it's very sticky

Would I get this again? Sure. If only they shipped to my country. The only reason why I have Haloscope is because I asked my cousin to buy it for me when he was in America. I also don't really like the shade I got though because of the purple glitters. It's not really to my aesthetic. I'd rather get maybe the shade topaz to use as a bronzer, perhaps.

Amazing. Can be as natural or noticiable as wished, has a lovely finish and looks great in pictures.

on 2/26/2017 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Love the marketing and branding of this brand. This however is a miss for me. I got it in Topaz and it just makes me look like grease ball in just few minutes, nothing close to healthy glowing sun kiss skin. Maybe its for people with dry skin unfortunately its not for me.

It makes me so sad that I don't love this product- but I don't. The "real quartz" glow is nothing special, and honestly it lasts like 5 minutes on my face, then it leaves my cheeks looking greasy not like dewy cheekbones. Colourpop's highlighters are far superior and a third the price.

on 7/8/2016 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Totally fell on the Glossier hype train on this one. I am about an NC 35-40 and ordered Topaz because I thought the golden undertones of this would look better on my skin. This product offers, at most, a sheen, and only in certain lighting. I've tried everything to apply this to get a bigger effect. I've applied this directly from the stick, but it moves my foundation around. I've used my fingers. I've used brushes and beauty blenders and just can't get a really good glowy effect. On top of that, this product is kind of sticky. Sure, I guess you could top off with a powder highlighter...but why? What's the point of having to do that when this product is supposed to give you that dewy glow in the first place? Anyway, the most glow I get out of this is when I am not wearing any product on my face and even then, I get more of a sheen and not really a highlight. On top of that, the effect doesn't really last. If you're into subtly this may be for you, but for $22, I really don't think this product was worth the money. Very disappointed.