3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I like this highlighter, and I use it more than any other I've tried. It looks very natural and not too glittery -- I don't like glitter for everyday looks. I have it in Quartz and it just looks like a glow, no noticeable color even on my very pale skin. It is kind of a thicker oily sheen than some highlighters so it may not work as well for those with oily skin, but on my dry-ish skin it looks nice and subtle. It's easy to apply, you just have to make sure you blend it a little around the edges. If you're ordering from Glossier for the first time, you can get 10% off with my referral code: https://re.glossier.com/cca1963d

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

2 months ago

I have all of the glossier horoscope highlighters. I frequently use quartz and moonstone. Moonstone looks great when I wear cool tone colors and quartz looks great if I wear more warm toned colors. Topaz looks really nice on a darker skin tone. My mom has a darker olive complexion and she loves topaz. I am a really big fan of this product and I would definitely purchase it again. You don't have to, you can use my coupon link for 10% off your first order :) https://re.glossier.com/c3d67cb8

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

from

6 months ago

I love glossier but this product didn't work for me. Found the highlighter to be very sticky on my face for the entire day. Big fan of the mac soft and gentle highlighter so I just went back to using that and gave my friend the haloscope!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

9 months ago

Too subtle for me... and for the record I'm someone who has totally drunk the Kool-Aid when it comes to natural and less-is-more makeup. I'm a tightlining, brown-mascara-buying, MAC-Face-and-Body-wearing hoe who wants to make it look like the only makeup on my face is my red lipstick. And also apparently a smidge of highlighter, because it bothers me that I REALLY cannot see this stuff on top of a moderately dewy foundation. When I pile it on and force it to become visible, it looks chalky, which is also not a look I'm going for. For the record this is the shade Quartz on NC15-20 skin. If every other highlighter you've tried is unacceptably bold, this might be the one for you. But me, I need something with more oomph.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

10 months ago

If you have dry skin, chances are you are going to love it. It is so hard to find a nice creamy highlighter and so far the only other two options I enjoy are by Pat McGrath and Colourpop. Haloscope sits right in the middle; it is not too expensive and yet not what you would call affordable. You do not get much product here either, but! The formula is lovely, it glides right on and delivers a smooth veil of natural glow. It doesn't look shimmery or "obvious"; great for everyday wear when you want to look dewy but not shiny. That is of course unless you have oilier skin. In this case, you would most likely need to set it with a powder highlighter. Personally speaking, I love this layering technique and find that adding a touch of your favourite pressed highlighter will take your glow game to a whole new level. I have a detailed review on this and many other Glossier bestsellers here (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2019/03/10/Glossier-Bestsellers-Hits-Misses), hope it helps those of you interested in the brand!

About reviewer (539 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

a year ago

Very subtle effect. I wear almost no makeup, just brow pencil most days, and I add a touch of this around my eyes/cheekbones whenever the mood strikes. I like the soft, dewy texture of my skin wherever I apply this - it feels very, well, dewy on the skin! I notice the soft texture and subtle highlight even hours after applying.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

a year ago

*QUARTZ* *I have sensitive,acne prone skin.I have a little it of redness on my cheek.My skin did NOT react to it at all. It lasts a day, if ind it looks better when you wear it for a couple of hours.The product has no smell. The pigmentation is NOT like OFRA's powder highlighters instead of the highlighter giving a powdery,Powerful look it gives a 'my skin but better' glow,it does not contain chunky pieces of glitter instead it glistens. I would recommend it for someone who wants a natural glow. This is one of fav highlighters ever!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I've tried a lot of highlighters (liquid and powder) and this is what I've noted that makes Haloscope different... - Quite sticky. Even compared to "green beauty" highlighters based on coconut oil. And it stays rather sticky for the rest of the day. - I have the and moonstone, which is a silver toned highlighter with slight purple glitters. The glitters give a very cool toned look which idk suits my skin tone, but I still quite like it - Aside from the glitters, this highlighter the dewiest one I've used. Gives that glazed donut kind of highlighter look... which I like - I apply with my fingers instead of direct from the stick to the face because it makes base products move around as it's very sticky Would I get this again? Sure. If only they shipped to my country. The only reason why I have Haloscope is because I asked my cousin to buy it for me when he was in America. I also don't really like the shade I got though because of the purple glitters. It's not really to my aesthetic. I'd rather get maybe the shade topaz to use as a bronzer, perhaps.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

a year ago

I bought quartz and I’m so glad that the pigmentation isn’t strong so that there would be a colorful streak on my face. It makes your skin look wet and multidimensional and doesn’t emphasize texture as much as powder highlighters normally do. I really like the balm in the middle because I think it diffuses the color and makes it look like an actual glow and not a highlighter sitting on top of the skin. It’s a bit pricey tho, but that’s how I feel about all of glossier’s products.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

Perfect for that “wet” highlighted look. No glitter in these, just reflective shimmer. I apply them straight to my cheekbones and lightly blend out the edges with my fingers.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29