Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 5/16/2018 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Perfect for that “wet” highlighted look. No glitter in these, just reflective shimmer. I apply them straight to my cheekbones and lightly blend out the edges with my fingers.

Amazing. Can be as natural or noticiable as wished, has a lovely finish and looks great in pictures.

on 4/13/2018 5:30:00 PM

Hear me out!! This is one of my top 5 Glossier products that I think could work for everyone. I own Quartz and Topaz, and I love them both!
It has a very dewy and semi-sparkly finish, but not so intense that it looks like you’re caking on highlighter powder. This leaves a pretty and natural finish, similar to what I’d look like after sitting in the sun for a minute. It’s really beautiful if you’re going for a no makeup makeup look.

I swipe it directly onto my face and then rub my pointer and middle finger on the haloscope. I pat where I put it on my face in little circles, moving in a C motion from my cheekbones to the ends of my eyebrows. This technique has worked the best for me so far, and whatever foundation that I might have pulled is all blended by the time I finish dabbing with my fingers.

The light hits it just right and gives off such a dewy finish, I can’t stress that enough because my skin is so dry and it’s hard for me to achieve that! I love this and I’m convinced it will last forever, I’ve been using it for months!

on 4/1/2018 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to see all the hubbub about Glossier so I ordered the Boy Brow and Haloscope duo - I got Haloscope in Quartz because Moonstone looked too pale, and Topaz would show up as a bronzer on my skintone.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE. Quartz is WAY too ashy on my skin. I looked washed out and sallow, like Jack Skellington when he found out he couldn't be Santa. Quartz did not want to cooperate with me. I highly recommend Glossier developing a champagne-toned Haloscope that's somewhere in-between Quartz and Topaz.

On the upside, this highlighter feels like air on the skin - it didn't feel like I was wearing makeup.

It’s a really natural highlighter, but that’s why I like i like it so much. Goes in with the whole glossier enhancing-natural-beauty philosophy. Applies good also on light powders. Best if you first put it on your fingers and then pat on the highlight points rather than go directly on the face: I find there could be more product, but it is not that creamy stick type. It’s a stiff balm, so you get quite some usage out of it.

on 1/26/2018 12:38:00 AM

This is a highlighter/dew stick for those who don’t like the look of a strong highlighter.
I am 100% over heavy contouring, heavy brows, and heavy highlight on my own skin. I like it in others, but it doesn’t suit me. Haloscope gives me a nice fresh dew without looking like a disco ball. It feels like a moisturizer. I like it!

I have this in quartz and it is a nice addition to my routine. It makes my skin look radiant without being too shiny or weird. I have had good luck with glossier's makeup so far, although I know the formula isn't for everyone. My skin seems to agree with it!

Use my bff code if you want 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hqIV6

on 12/3/2017 8:51:00 AM

Not glittery, not chunky, not obvious. I am completely into this Glossier minimalist face. It's not even really shiny -just dewy, low-key highlighting. Perfect for cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose. I have no idea what is in the middle, but I got mine in Quartz and it's helping my ridiculously dry flaky skin look much plumper and healthier.

on 11/15/2017 8:03:00 PM

So disappointing. More like a balm than a highlighter, so if that’s what you’re after it might work for you. I wanted a simple cream highlighter to liven up my face. Maybelline Master Strobing stick is 1000 x better than this one. Or go for a NARS multiple or Becca’s fluid highlighters

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have two of the three haloscope highlighters. To me, these are just a meh product... i don't hate them but i also don't love them either. This product is a good low maintenance highlighter... but be weary that it is quite thick and can look on the greasy side very easy. As i have oily skin, I find it is best to use this product on days when its less humid or my skin is on the dryer side, because this can go from cute to oily quickly!!