Secret Key Lemon D-Toc Peeling Gel

Secret Key Lemon D-Toc Peeling Gel

on 5/26/2017 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The product is more than wonderful with the experience of many peeled gel
It helps to lighten the skin and of course it is used two to three times a week
I recommend the product for weekly peeling at an appropriate price
Heba Anis my blog jamalek tips

on 6/16/2016 7:48:00 PM

I received this full-sized product in my 3BBox.

The only other peeling gel that I’ve tried similar to this concept is the Japanese one called The Cure. It’s been many years since so it’s hard for me to remember what I thought about The Cure, other than the fact that I thought it was kind of strange to rub the product onto your dry face and it starts to pill up. This lemon peeling gel does the same thing, but for some reason, it seems much easier and more gentle than The Cure. The Cure version had a dense gel texture, whereas this Secret Key version is a lighter, whipped gel-type. I didn’t feel like I had to rub that hard and the pills formed. There’s debates on whether the rubbery pills that form is your dead skin cells or just the product pilling up. I don’t think the actual large rubbery pills that form is all dead skin cells, because that seems like a lot (my face can’t be that gross?!). Perhaps by rubbing the product on your skin, the product itself rolls up & during that process, gathers the dead skin cells into itself. Whatever it is, the product leaves my skin feeling a bit smoother after use.

I think for everyone trying this for the first time, the initial results will be ah-mazing. The next few times, the results aren’t as drastic, but it still feels like I’ve rubbed off a dead layer of skin. Whether or not that’s actually happening, I don’t know, but it makes me feel good! I’ve only been using this once a week or every two weeks, so it is taking me awhile to see what the long-term effect of using this product is.

Thankfully, my skin did not react negatively. My skin doesn’t normally react to products that easily, but lately, my skin has been really fussy lately, like a baby who has trouble communicating what’s wrong and can only cry… I’m not sure what it is, but I’m finding myself grabbing for this peeling gel a little more often now, especially now that we’re getting into summer. It’s so quick & easy to use and feels like I’m rubbing grimy summer dirt off my face, without any drying feeling at all. The lemon scent is also perfect for summer!

The only ingredients list I could find quickly was from Secret Key’s Malaysia website - Extract of Centella, Aloe Vera Leaf, Witch Hazel, Chamomile flower, Papaya fruit, rice, Portulaca

Here's some more information from sellers:
1. It contains lemon water and extract and gives moist into the skin.
2. Low irritation! Peling the dead skin cell easily. It is a gommage type which scrubs softly and peels the dead skin cell. It removes old dead skin cell, sebum and wastes, makes you feel fresh.
3. Pore care-soaking into the sebum deeply.
4. It soothes the irritated and troubled skin. It contains plant extracts; Centella, Aloe Vera Leaf, Witch Hazel and Chamomile flower that help to soothe sensitve skin.
5. Brightening effect and hypoallergenic.6. Paraben, mineral oil, benzophenone, phenoxyethanol and pigments were removed for safe use with sensitive skin.

Price range is roughly $15-$20. Some Korean sites will sell it for $6-$7, but you’ll need to factor in shipping costs.