Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Beautiful palette but ended up returning it because of all the mess it creates. The shadows are so soft that even wth a light hand it would dust up everywhere and even mess up my face LOL. It's a shame really cause I liked those brown/orange shades.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love love this pallette has a bit of kick up but pigmented and bendable long lasting go quality .I will not be dropping 60$ on the subculture pallette with all the "drama" surrounding it,I've found a dupe for the subculture not all the shades but one can get all the shades when the colors are mixed , the dupe is NYX. olive you pallette and it cost only 22$.sorry ABH.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is a really beautiful palette with shades that compliment all skin tones. The shadows are highly pigmented, blend easily, and are soft like butter. I recommend not being heavy handed with these.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was doubtful about buying this at first since I mostly use neutral colors. This palette is amazing I thought it would be overrated and not good but the quality is amazing. You can do so many different looks with this palette and it blends like a dream. My favorite palette ever I'm in love!

on 3/17/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is 100% worthy of the hype it's gotten.

It's truly a beautiful palette with gorgeous colours that I believe will work on any skin tone. The shadows are super blendable, creamy and so luscious to apply. I am not the best at eye shadow application but the few looks I have created using this palette have been really nice and I got compliments on my shadow each time wearing them.

The shadows are very pigmented and you don't need a lot of any colour to achieve the look you're going for so the price point is fair for how long this palette will last you. Because they are so pigmented there is a bit of fall out but tap excess off your brushes and do your eye shadow before the rest of your face to avoid the issue.

I'm pleased with this purchase and if you like warm shadows, I recommend you get it. ASAP.

on 12/28/2016 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This palette is AMAZING. It's in my everyday wear, and I travel with it because of the multitude of looks you can create with it. However, I have a tannish-brown complexion (I'm mixed - white and black) and some of the shades pull ashy on me if I'm not careful. So anyone darker than me (I'm not that dark) wouldn't be able to wear the first six shades (three on top, three on bottom) in the palette. The formula is different than her other palettes, and I personally like it better. The shadows are buttery and pigmented, and most are unique to the palette. But the one thing I don't like about the palette (besides the price because it's slightly higher than her other palettes) is the brush. I know most people don't use the brushes anyway, but there are ways to make good brushes (the smashbox full exposure palette has an EXCELLENT one) without losing a lot of money. I thought that would be the reason that the price was hiked up, as a few people really like the brush, but I found it scratchy and it gave a lot of fallout. As a seasoned makeup collector, I have enough brushes to use it, but it's slightly irritating that they give a brush that not a lot of people like. Overall, I really love this palette, and I'm so glad it's permanent.