4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 days ago

Amazing colours with great pigment. Can create any look from neutral tones for everyday to smoky eyes for night out. Shadows blends beautifully and colours don’t fade after a long day. My only con is that the packaging gets dirty easily and is hard to clean.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesBrown

4 months ago

My holy grail eyeshadow palette

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

5 months ago

My most loved pallette. My favorite palette since the day it came out. The shadows are Very pigmented, buttery feeling and smooth. Easily blends with little effort. The colors are stunningly gorgeous and yet, can be used for a subtle eye look or dramatic. To me, it's a very "romantic" pallette(both in color and theme) that's on heavily on the warm side which I prefer. I have dark tan skin(NC42/45), dark eyes and dark hair, this palette is a MUST have if you have darker features and or warm features. I love all the colors not just a few. All the colors are flattering and versatile; I always pull compliments when I wear any combo from this pallette. The only thing I dont like is the velvet fabric covering. Come on, ALL brands need to STOP doing this! My most beloved pallete also shows alot of love on the outside by being stained and filthy looking. Regardless, to me this my favorite palette, the most beautiful pallete ever made. I most definitely would buy again.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

2.0

8 months ago

I must be one of the only people who doesn't like this eyeshadow palette. Needless to say, the colours in this palette are so beautiful but they have tons of fallout, don't blend well and most of all, they just do not last. 2 hrs after applying these shadows to my lids, the colours have bled into each other, they're settling into the creases of my eyelids and have lost their vibrancy. I always use a primer with them and don't have this problem with other shadows such as Urban Decay which are my favourites. The only time I ever use these shadows is if I'm just doing my makeup at home or playing around with colour because otherwise, I can't count on them at all. Do not recommend, better products exist at better prices!

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 months ago

Amazingly buttery, pigmented shadows. Blend like a dream making it that much easier to create a full look. Incredibly versatile shade range, can create dramatic looks as well as more everyday ones. Last throughout the day even without any eyeshadow primer. Definitely my favourite eyeshadow palette of all time. This does have more fallout than most pressed eyeshadows but not an insane amount so not a big issue. Each shade in this palette is absolutely amazing quality.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

I was initially skeptical to get this palette due to packaging. Decided to give in and buy it, gotta say, I am highly impressed. :)

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a year ago

I absolutely love this palette. The colours are right fit for me but also all their eyeshadows are very pigmented. It makes much easier to blend and the product lasts much longer.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

I'm a matte eyeshadow lover, so this and Subculture are the only two ABH palettes I own. So, people say these shadows are pigmented and beautiful (they are) and blendable and beginner friendly (they aren't). That said, for someone who can deal with fallout, extremely soft and (for lack of a better word) sticky and overly pigmented shadows, this is a gorgeous palette. As for what i mean by "sticky", the darker shades will stick to your skin and will not blend out. People thought it started with Subculture, it did not. So, set your lids, apply a tiny bit at a time (only applies to medium/dark shades.) I use realgar, raw sienna, burnt orange or love letter on my lid then bon fresco, golden ochre or warm taupe in the crease and go. It's so useable. Some of the matte shades have a tiny bit of shimmer but it's not even a satin finish, the effect is matte. ABH calls it "ultra-matte". Cyprus umber is annoying shade to me. It's so powdery, it's dark but not really dark enough to line with. To deepen the v, it looks patchy, just an annoying shade. All that said though, I love the palette. I even love the packaging! It's soft and nice to use. If it gets dirty I just clean it with a wipe...np.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

a year ago

My 14 year old is obsessed with ABH palette and get them at Ulta usually. She claims they have "good pigment" and wear well for her. Should last her quite a long time. She now has a few of these.

About reviewer (2452 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I've finally bought this gem. I so enjoy playing with it. As everyone knows, Anastasia's eyeshadows are known for their pigmentation and for how well they blend. The colours are simply gorgeous and I like that they included a brush which is actual good quality. I'm also happy that there aren't that many foiled and glittery shades. Most ABH palettes have quite a lot of glittery or shimmery shades but I find those quite aging and harder to incorporate in my eye look. This one doesn't which is great. There are a couple of shimmers but they're modest and usable. I wouldn't want a palette of which half the shades are barely usable and look bad on me. Glitter shades also have a tendency to have a lot of fallout and coat the rest of my face in hard-to-remove-glitter so I'd rather not use it. Many people wrote reviews, so I'll skip right to the downsides. -I have oily skin and without primer the eyeshadow only lasts for 6 hours. Which is better than drugstores brands, but it's not a miracle. - I love the look of the packaging but I'm frustrated that I always have to put it back in the original cardboard packaging. The velvet fabric makes it incredibly easy to get dirty. I can't even hold the palette while doing my make-up because even the slightest remain of concealer, cream, foundation or eyeshadow on my fingers stains it. It's frustrating. I also happen to travel a lot and it's so annoying to have to be so careful with this palette if I don't want to ruin it. That's why I enjoy plastic packaging more. - The kickback, I'm so annoyed by kickback. It makes the palette dirty and it means that I'm losing product I spent a lot of money on. ABH isn't cheap but I'm losing almost 10-20% of eyeshadow because it gets loose and falls away. It's not a drama, that's for sure. It's nowhere near as bad as with the notorious subculture, but it's a typical ABH thing that there's this amount of kickback. Of course, a small amount is allowed, every eyeshadow with a lot of pigment that blends easily will have it. But Urban Decay and many of my other beloved higher end palettes don't have this much.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair