Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.5

on 7/27/2018 5:01:00 PM

Love! This palette is absolutely beautiful and the formula is amazing because its so blendable and pigmented. The brush that comes with the palette works like a dream and overall the palette is just fun to work with. The only thing is that the only shade that is good to put in the other V is the dark brown shade, so the options are very vast. That is my only complaint about this palette and I can't wait to keep playing with the colours to come up with new looks.

on 7/22/2018 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After ages of seeing everyone use this palette I finally decided to take the plunge and get one for myself. The eyeshadows are everything that people described them as: soft, highly pigmented, and easy to blend. Initially I found the soft nature of the shadows a little difficult to work with, as I tend to be heavy-handed. Learning to pick them up gently to avoid fallout took some practice for me. Each of these shades is beautiful and applies well. Not a single one is subpar. They are all long lasting, although a couple of shades may slightly fade by the end of the day. The shade Buon Fresco will fade even with primer, although it is still not much. Also unlike many other palettes that provide brushes, the double-ended brush in the Modern Renaissance palette is actually useable. My only complaint about this palette is the cover of the packaging. While the velvet cover looks pretty when you open your palette for the first time, it gets messy very quickly. After a week of using it I was already finding cat hair collecting on it, so expect other things to also catch on it. My one complaint aside, I absolutely adore this palette. I have used it nearly every day since getting it six months ago to the point of almost neglecting my other palettes. While $42 is not cheap for a palette, this one is a product I am happy to splurge on.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette. I was fortunate to receive it as a birthday gift.
I don't think I have one bad thing to say about it. The colors are so beautifully formulated and easy to work with. The blend like butter and the pigmentation is fantastic. I love the color scheme so much as well. I'm able to get tons of different looks out of this one palette.
I've purchased a few more palettes since getting this one, but this one's still my favorite.

on 7/5/2018 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This palette was my first to ever buy. After seeing the positive reviews on YouTube, I purchased this and it does not disappoint. It is my go-to when all my other palettes fail me (I have about 7 other palettes now) but this one is my tried and true. The shadows blend so effortlessly and there is no separation though the colors work well together and does not turn to mud. The color scheme is genius and the colors complement eachother so well. This is my work palette and a lot of times, I have no clue what look I'm going for from one day to the next but due to the symmetry of the pallete and the color scheme, it doesn't take me long to whip up a perfect look each time. I believe this palette to be beginner friendly. If you are new to makeup, try this palette.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

All in all, it is a great eyeshadow palette. The colours are all warm and in right now. Great pigmentation

Holy Grail pallet at the moment...I'm so in love. I've already created multiple looks with this. My favorite colors in the pallet so far are primavera and burnt orange...but I can create tons of looks with all the colors. They're easily blendable and very pigmented. I would describe the texture as velvety...definently not chalky at all. Whatever you do dip the brush in the eyeshadow.DO NOT SWIPE!!! Only concern i have is the fallout. Now let's talk packaging. I love it but it's velvet so I'm so scared to leave it out of the box because I have very furry animals and their hair sticks to everything. Anyway I swear by the pallet and it's definitely a staple in my collection.

I'm tempted to buy 4 or 5 of this palette to make sure it's in my life forever. This palette is SO worth the price, the colour payoff is amazing, it blends so well. The palette is so cohesive that you don't need to reach for any others to make your look, it has all the shades you need. Anastasia did an amazing job with this one. I have yet to try any of her other eyeshadow palettes but since this ones color and general workingness is so great I don't feel like I need anything else. It has a bit of kickback but it's not like you'll hit pan after 5 uses. It's just great, I highly recommend.

on 4/25/2018 3:10:00 AM

this is an all time favorite. I've had it for a year now. anytime I use it. it knocks my socks off.

such pretty, pigmented shades! im not a fan of the velvet packaging, but its whatever. eyeshadows are bendable and have good staying power. there is a lot of kickback but i dont really care because the shadows are so good and soft!

i have so many palletes to choose from but I will have to say this is one of my strong go to's. I would definitely recommend if you like berry shades. The pigmentation is good. I did read other reveals mentioning the brush is no good. I agree with this. They should definitely drop the brush and knock a few bucks off the pallet. For now this is my go to.