L.A. Girl Gel Liner Kit

Gel Liner Kit

on 3/23/2017 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it so muchhh......color+texture are so good for this 'friendly-pocket budget' eyeliner gel. Very easy to apply when you have tight time. Easy to clean. Problem is only brush,easy to become dull. I use GEL723 Dark Brown. Definetely will purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Repurchase? Yes please....this is the best WATERPROOF gel liner I have ever tried high or low end. My previous HG was WetnWild's liner kit...I still stand behind that one if you can't get the L.A. Girl one but oh my goodness! This liner is so very creamy and it doesn't set so fast that trying to fix a mistake becomes a nightmare. However, once it's on you are good to go! I will say this...if you are putting it on alone (no eyeshadow) you are going to get a black as night color. But, if you put it on over eyeshadow, you may have to go over it twice to get the dark black otherwise it's soft black. I also like that this comes in black, dark brown and brown so for those of you who find black too stark there are other choices. On the L.A. Girl website this is 8.00 (a bargain) but you can find it on Beautyjoint for 4.50...watery, oily eyed girls..go get this. You'll thank me..