4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I adore these highlighters. I own multiple shades and I love them all. The formula is creamy and doesn't look horrible on my fine lines. It can be super dramatic or subtle depending on how it's applied. WnW kills highlighters. I want more! Pros: Creamy formula, not powdery. Looks good over my fine lines. Versatile. Can be dramatic or subtle. Good shade options. Super affordable. Easy to find in stores. Cons: Packaging feels a little cheap but I don't mind. I'll be keeping these highlighters in my collection. I hope more shades are released. I want more!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 months ago

This is the best highlighter I have tried so far. It's better than e.l.f. It blends like a dream with fingers or brush or wet sponge. I got it in Blossom Glow and it gives perfect highlighting. It can be as dramatic or subtle as you like because it blends well. I am completely happy with it. Update Oct. 3/19. Although this is great, I still use the liquid ones because they are faster to dab on. I found they are all pretty good.

About reviewer (242 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

7 months ago

It's not terrible but it's not amazing either. I have found it to be chalky if you try to build it up.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

10 months ago

This is my favourite drugstore highlighter and let me tell you this performs as a high end product. The texture is soft and buttery and extremely finely milded, it has an incredible glow, there's no glitter in it only pure shimmer. It does not accentuate any texture on my skin. I have the shade blossom glow and it's the perfect shade for pale and fair skinned people. It's the perfect mixture between champagne and pink, it can look natural or you can build it to an extreme glow. I absolutely love this highlighter and I alternate between this one and my mac soft and gentle (these are my HG powder highlighters). You can apply this with brushes, sponges or even fingers and it will still look good. The only problem that I have with this product is the packaging, it's cheap plastic the cap broke after 3 uses and my highlighter won't close properly anymore. I wish they'd change the packaging because the formula is amazing.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

10 months ago

WET N WILD has become my favorite drugstore brand Make-up so I will rarely give a bad review but I will always be honest. I own 5 of these Shades and there's nothing these Highlighters can't do that any High End Make-up Brands Can. The Product is Buttery, Blends Easily and the Proper Terminology is BLINDING. It comes in a plastic casing but for the Price Point, Who Cares.. IT DOES THE JOB!.. If you want Blinding Highlighters, this is Highly Recommend! BOSSGLOSS APPROVED

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Love Bloom time!!!! One of the best drugstore highlighters I’ve owned

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

Fav highlighting powder FOR SURE. I have the colour Blossom Glow (cool pink) and it is SO reflective and beautiful, without a speck of glitter! I wear it pretty much every single day as a topper over my Smoke 'n Whistles Super Shock Highlighter from Colourpop. The combination is unreal, so flattering and glowy. For $7 CAD it's super inexpensive, great quality, and it's cruelty free! What's not to love?! I find this highlighter is far more reflective than other powders I've tried like the Skin Perfectors from Becca Cosmetics and the Chrome highlighters from Maybelline. It isn't chalky or powdery, I don't feel like I'm losing a bunch of product to kickup when I rub my brush in the pan. Definitely wish there were more colour options!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Given the price, I'm really impressed by the performance of these highlighters. And for only a couple of dollars a piece, I could easily stock up on several them and have a variety of colors on hand to play with. It out-performs a lot of the highlighters in my personal collection. The only drawback for me is that it's slightly gritty to the touch, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not really that huge of a deal. That being said, I do plan on checking back once in a while and possibly stocking up.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

a year ago

So this product is amazing like honeyyyyyyy!!!! This hilighter gives you a nice dewy wet look on your face the color is amazing it’s like a nice gold with pink undertones it wet n wild is doing there thing they bringing there A-Game this hilighter comes in different shades so it works for a variety of skin tone I most definitely recommend this product I got it for $4 at Walgreens. Please follow my YouTube channel @envynicki I do makeup tutorials and product reviews.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

a year ago

I've only tried Precious Petals and the Wet n Wild highlighting palette (but after those experiences I don't want to try any other shades). These are very glittery and chunky. Blinding yes, but not flattering because they just kind of really accentuate texture and look really unflattering.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24