wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Love Bloom time!!!! One of the best drugstore highlighters I’ve owned

on 12/3/2018 3:52:00 PM

Fav highlighting powder FOR SURE.

I have the colour Blossom Glow (cool pink) and it is SO reflective and beautiful, without a speck of glitter! I wear it pretty much every single day as a topper over my Smoke 'n Whistles Super Shock Highlighter from Colourpop. The combination is unreal, so flattering and glowy. For $7 CAD it's super inexpensive, great quality, and it's cruelty free! What's not to love?!

I find this highlighter is far more reflective than other powders I've tried like the Skin Perfectors from Becca Cosmetics and the Chrome highlighters from Maybelline. It isn't chalky or powdery, I don't feel like I'm losing a bunch of product to kickup when I rub my brush in the pan.

Definitely wish there were more colour options!

Given the price, I'm really impressed by the performance of these highlighters. And for only a couple of dollars a piece, I could easily stock up on several them and have a variety of colors on hand to play with.

It out-performs a lot of the highlighters in my personal collection.

The only drawback for me is that it's slightly gritty to the touch, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not really that huge of a deal. That being said, I do plan on checking back once in a while and possibly stocking up.

on 11/16/2018 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

So this product is amazing like honeyyyyyyy!!!! This hilighter gives you a nice dewy wet look on your face the color is amazing it’s like a nice gold with pink undertones it wet n wild is doing there thing they bringing there A-Game this hilighter comes in different shades so it works for a variety of skin tone I most definitely recommend this product I got it for $4 at Walgreens. Please follow my YouTube channel @envynicki I do makeup tutorials and product reviews.

on 9/6/2018 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've only tried Precious Petals and the Wet n Wild highlighting palette (but after those experiences I don't want to try any other shades).

These are very glittery and chunky. Blinding yes, but not flattering because they just kind of really accentuate texture and look really unflattering.

on 9/5/2018 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This highlighter is amazing. The pigment is great, there isn't any glittery residue, doesn't transfer, and it stays put. I can't even imagine spending money on any other highlighters with thier shade range. Everyone, stop spending big bucks on highlighters because this is the one!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have tried blossom glow from this line, as well as precious petals. Being on the more pale/fair side, I found that precious petals was just too dark for my skin and left a darker/peachy stripe on my cheek when the light wasn't hitting it directly. I wear NW15 in the winter, just for reference.

Blossom glow, on the other hand has been my go to for a natural daily glow. It has a very subtle pink shift to it, but not so much that it looks unnatural on the face. My go-to way to apply it has been to take some on a small fluffy brush (real techniques setting brush) and gently buff into the skin when the foundation is still wet. This way, it doesn't look powdery at all and doesn't give a weird dry texture to the skin. It's quickly become one of my all-time favourites.

I have this in Blossom Glow which is a light toned colour with a slightly pink tint. I love this highlight on my fair skin!

on 8/4/2018 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have Golden Flower Crown and I love it! I'm stocking up!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great highlighter especially for the price point! I have this highlighter in Botanic Dream and it's my favorite highlighter. In the packaging, it appears pinker but on the skin it applies very silvery. I don't mind this too much but if you wanted a pink highlighter this might not be what you expect. The tinge of pink is very slight in this product. I use a fan brush to achieve a blended and natural looking glow.