Calvin Klein CK2

Calvin Klein CK2

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have never been able to wear fragrances due to a sensitivity to most but I can actually wear this AND I also love it to death! It smells to me very complex, I get a lot f that peppery-wasabi note at the beginning and then it smells very much like wet stones and green. It reminds me of a day at the pool and fresh laundry but a little bit spicy. I can totally see it on a man or woman and its very unisex/gender-neutral because it;s not sweet. I don't find it lasts too long but that's really not an issue for me as I find most scents annoying after some time anyways. Definitely recommend for people just getting into fragrances, its excellent for everyday wear.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Was gifted this for Christmas. I have the rollerball. I agree this is clean and fresh smelling. It is slightly warm and has decent sillage. I think this can be a good unisex scent. I see myself wearing this more during summer when it starts to get hot and sticky where I live or after the gym. It is inoffensive as well.

on 11/17/2016 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Maybe it's not a match with my body chemistry but for me, this was nothing special. It opened as a clean scent, sort of ozone-y, musk, and violet (which most other people don't seem to get when they wear it). It reminded me so much of something else--one of those pleasant but not outstanding scents like maybe Daisy or Stella. It's light enough to be unisex, but that's because it's just so not noticeable. Other people have said that the opening changes to something more complex, something like pebbles in the sun, but for me, the opening just changed to nothing. It just vanished completely. Definitely not offensive, but completely calm and neutral.

on 11/19/2016 5:31:00 PM

I am LOVING this as my everyday fragrance these days! CK2 is fresh and sporty, but also citrus-y and clean with a touch of sweetness to it. The scent is extremely modern and wearable. But it's also slightly retro too, reminds me a little bit of Clinique's Happy but a lot woodsier. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like it!

And like the original CK One, it's intended to be a unisex fragrance, so I asked a male acquaintance what he thought of it. He said he liked it on me, but he would never wear it himself because it smelled too much "like perfume". Just one person's opinion, but there it is.

Excellent staying power, this fragrance lasts all day on me.

And I absolutely love the bottle! SO cool-looking!

I will DEFINITELY buy this again.

on 9/3/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I didn't know this is a unisex frangrance when I bought it. I don't know if my husband would wear it, in my opinion it's more of a woman's scent. It's smells great. Almost fruity-citrusy. I smell like a coconut-mango scent very clean not overpowering at all. It lasts all day on me. I would repurchase.

on 10/10/2016 1:14:00 AM

Great, clean scent. This is my everyday go to perfume. Bought this when it was first released an already onto my second bottle.

Popular Fragrances