Skintone: NC20 with intense yellow undertones.
- The pale pink eyeshadow has a dry formula and doesn't show up on my eyes at all. It has a similar undertone with MAC's Yogurt matte eyeshadow but it is way less pigmented and smooth.
(+: It's great though for blending, especially if you want to make the brown eyeshadow less intense. I also use it on my undereyes to set my concealer because as it doesn't show up on my skin whatsoever)
- The champagne eyeshadow: Isn't buttery, not very pigmented. It looks similar shade wise to the TOO FACED - Marzipan ( Chocolate Bar Palette) but it gives almost zero sheen and it is so finely miled that it sits weirdly on my eyelids looking quite textured. I tried MAC Fix Plus but suprisingly it didn't look any different. It works only as a top coat over a dark eyeshadow. Very disappointed with it!
- The neutral medium brown eyeshadowis very buttery and pigmented, just perfect! It blends beautifully! Even though I'm not a fan of brown eyeshadows in general, I really enjoy this one!
- Bronzer: I would say it's a neutral brown, not orange, not yellow or greyish looking it has very slight reddish undertones that show up only when I'm at my fairest(NC15). It blends like a dream. I apply it with a Real Techniques Stippling brush and looks very natural.It brings the right amount of warmth to the skin and it can work as a soft contour shade.
- Blushes (muted light coral/ light vibrant pinky peach shade): I loooove the blushes especially the light shade, which is vibrant and gives life to my yellow dull skin. They are very long wearing despite the fact that I have oily skin. They are matte, pigmented, soft and they blend effortlessly on the skin. I'm very pleasantly surprised!
- Highlighter (ivory champagne): It reminds a lot of the Laura Mercier baked highlighter. It is finely miled just like the champagne eyeshadow. It gives a nice glow but nothing overwhelming. It's slightly shimmery but nothing over the top.
All in all, I loved loved loved the blushes and the bronzer & the big mirror, the's are the only reasons I keep reaching for this palette. The texture and pigmentation of the brown eyeshadow is perfect. I don't like the texture and the low level of pigmentation of her champagne shimmery eyeshadow. It's impossible to build it up.It reminds me of bad quality drugstore eyeshadows. Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Clinque, Shiseido, Lancome, Tarte do too shimmery eyeshadows and they are pigmented! Now if this is what people call sophisticated then the poorly pigmented eyeshadows that many drugstore brands offer are consequently equally "sophisticated" and way less expensive! I wish this otherwise beautiful in colour shade was formulated differently.