Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara

2.6

on 7/28/2018 9:22:00 AM

It keeps the lashes soft but falls the next minute I apply it all over the eyes and the face I took the waterproof because they have told me that , but it is impossible to wear. Very expensive and very disappointing. Won't buy it again for sure...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I dont know why other people said it smudged, i found it lasts all day (including snorkling, surfing and skiing), without smearing. Very good, makes my lashes look a lot longer and thicker. Can be clumpy if too much is applied, but I just use a clean eyebrow spoolie and run it over my lashes a couple of times and it removes the clumps, for a more natural look.

on 6/9/2018 12:27:00 AM

this product was definitely waterproof I swam with it on in the ocean for several hours and it didn't smudge or come off ( i do curl my eyelashes because they are super straight and when they were wet they lost there curl) but if its something waterproof your looking for i would 10/10 recommend. the brush is a hour glass like shape when i first saw it i was a little bit unsure if it would work that well, it actually works really well and i really like it. it is a little bit clumpy and when you put it on but i brush it out with one of those eyelash / eyebrow brushes things and then its perfectly smooth.

on 5/24/2018 12:38:00 PM

this is one of the absolute worst mascaras i have ever used.
it makes your lashes look lovely and thick and voluminous for about 5 seconds after application, but at any point after that, the mascara smears and flakes like crazy. this is the only mascara i have used that after just 1 hour after application, i already have streaks of mascara on my eyelids and all over my face.
this thing is impossible to wear, hence the 1 lippie rating.

on 5/19/2018 5:14:00 AM

I will list the pros and cons of this product so it's easier to understand how I feel about it.

PROS:
- It does NOT dry out your lashes. The formula makes your lashes feel very hydrated and luxurious and soft which is something that I really appreciate in a waterproof mascara (considering that it can damage your lashes sometimes as it may dry them out, which is not the case = makes me very happy).
- It is indeed waterproof. I've cried and swam with this on and it stayed put without flaking.
- The packaging, hello? It's amazing and the wand is also very good. Some say it is too big, but for me is very satisfying as it:
gives volume, gives length, provides definition, oh and it also holds the curl pretty well. HOWEVER, if you are not like me and usually apply more than one coat of the mascara, be careful because it will make your lashes a bit clumpy. I don't have that problem since I only put one coat of it.

CONS:
- This is the part that really disappointed me, which is >the smudging< and oh wow what a disaster.
I have combination skin but I wouldn't say my eyelids are THAT oily. Unfortunately, out of ALL the mascaras I've tried (considering this is the only high-end mascara I bought so far) this is the only one that smudges on my eyelids. I have to put a lot of powder on my eyelids and downer part of the eyes (not too much so it won't look cakey) but it still smudges on the outer corner.
- The price. Honestly, I find this mascara a bit expensive considering the "smudging catastrophe". That's pretty much why I personally won't be repurchasing this product.

Overall, I'm so sad that this mascara smudged a hell lot on me, because even tho all the aspects (pros) are so satisfying, smudging is a big deal for me.

on 5/2/2018 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. Love the results as my lashes transform from thin, wimpy and almost invisible to thick, full and noticeable BUT removing this stuff is not easy. Wipes don't work, coconut oil doesn't work and no matter how much I try to get it all, I still wake up the next morning with raccoon undereyes and clumped up lashes. I like the waterproof idea but this one is a bit too waterproof for my liking. Can't finish it, tossing the rest!

while I love the lenght and volume this mascara gives my lashes, I do think it makes them quite clumpy. I just brush through them with a spoolie after applying the mascara so it looks just fine!

on 4/17/2018 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

FAVORITE mascara ever. I've used just about every mascara, but this one is sooo underrated. All you have to do is curl your eyelashes (I use the mac eyelash curler), then use this mascara and work it in coats. It makes my lashes look soo full and people always compliment and ask me what lashes that I'm wearing (I don't wear lashes). Honestly best mascara ever! But also, I do have naturally long lashes so it doesn't really elongate them, just makes them fuller.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this mascara about a year ago, decluttering my stuff I found it and couldn't be silent about this...thing. I was lured in by beauty gurus and let's be honest - packaging, it was my firt high-end mascara and I was happy to try it, but as time went by I just didn't even want to reach for it.
I have veeery straight and short eyelashes, basically they're like an eyeliner. I need major lift to them,,, so I can have eyes. I thought it would give me all i need, volume and lift,,,no.
I'll give one thing to this mascara, when I do a cat eye (that always is pretty bold) it looks nice, can't put my finger on it, maybe it's cuz you dont really see my eyelashes that much.
It DOES give major volume BUT without curling my eyelashes it doesn't give me anything but black clumpy mess that just looks ugly and silly. Wouldn't recomend using it on bottom lashes either, I have to say, mine are pretty long, but still this mascara gives me racoon eyes more than any other drugstore mascara like Rimmel or Catrice.
It is very hard to take off but not waterproof enought for my watery eyes, like i said it bleeds both on lower and upper eye.
Honestly wouldn't recomend it, the wand is too big even though i don't have small eyes....and just all in all my favourite mascara is 2 dollars and this cost me way too much, as I'm not from US.
Wouldn't bother, maybe if you have naturally long and curly eyelashes and your eyes dont water at all...but still being this lucky only makes it even more useless, as any voluming mascara could give you the same results for much cheaper.

on 3/14/2018 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is probably one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. The formula is extremely liquidy and takes forever to dry. It always goes all over my eyelids and under my eyes. Once it dries, it's not easy to remove, however that doesn't stop it from transferring throughput the day.