no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

6 years ago

I have this in Peachy Sheen. Lovely color in the tube but a little too metallicy frosty for my taste. The packaging is awful also, I can't stand squeeze tube lip glosses (but I got this in a swap so can't be too picky). The scent is also not pleaseant to me either. I don't like to throw anyting away and so mixed this with a cheap pink gloss from Cover Girl. Looks much more toned down and wearable now although I certainly wouldn't buy it again.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

Cant stand the packaging, you have to apply with fingers. I have peachy sheen and copper glow. Very pretty and lightly pigmented.

About reviewer (680 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

14 years ago

I like metallic colors and I like glosses. I got a lot more pigment than I thought I would get and a lot smaller container. I like it but I'm afraid to sue it cause there's so little of it. I tried a copper and warm red. Both look nice, though the red is perhaps too berry tinted for my PPP redheaded self. It's going to be almost impossible to get the last of this out. The container is kind of like miniature toothpaste tube. Good gloss, a lot like glazewears only smaller amounts and they need a better container

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I bought the shade Amethyst Chrome in the UK (don't know if it's available in the US) and I think it's great. I may be one of the few people who likes Mary Kate & Ashley Metallic Lips! That's why I decided to give another metallic gloss a try. I was worried this was too similar to a MK&A I already had, but it's more subtle and not as metallic. It's not too overly dark purple either, especially if you just lightly glaze it on - it's still visible and very pretty, just not so "in your face". This is my new "anytime" gloss, not just for going out. I'd definitely get this again, and maybe try other colours too.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

14 years ago

I have this gloss in Copper Glow, and it gives a wonderful warm shimmer to my lips. It's great for adding a little warmth to my face as the winter months make my complexion increasingly pasty. The color is fairly sheer, though you can definitely tell it's there. Great over a lipstick or worn alone for a more natural look. Note that this product has no noticeable taste or smell, dries fairly sticky, and has moderately long wear time for a gloss.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesHazel

16 years ago

An average gloss... nice shades, my favourite being Lilac Shimmer followed by Glistening Rose. Not terribly long-lasting, but they feel good and have good shine. Nice packaging.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

from

16 years ago

I have this in Candy apple (bright red) and Lilac shimmer (light mauve)and I really like both. They are not as shiny as I thought but they do give a nice, soft shimmer. Not overly sticky either. The packaging could be improved but overall a nice little gloss.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

17 years ago

I love these!! Very much like the Stila ones - the Rose shade is gorgeous! Will get more of these....

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

17 years ago

This product has some very nice colors, but it's a little to sticky for my taste.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry

HairBrown

EyesOther

17 years ago

This is really an amazing gloss.I love the lilac shimmer.It last for hours and hours.You can use it alone or with lipstick.I like it alone,the color is better than any lipstick color. It doesnt dry out your lips either. Better buy while you can.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinOther