Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

4.1

I have returned this product since purchasing as I was not capable of making this work. It's a beautiful palette, the colors are exactly what I want, and the pigment is a dream. They are soft and buttery for a powder. My quarrel is with blending. No matter how little I blend, it just turns to mud. Perhaps it's not compatible with my primers, but it just always ends up looking dirty and unkept, no matter how much or little product I use. I hope the formula improves in the future because I would absolutely repurchase this if it does.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Too Faced has been knocked down for being gimmicky, with this palette being no exception (peach-scented, hello). But, if you can stop listening to beauty gurus constantly bitching about Too Faced's marketing and aesthetic, you'll find that they do have good quality makeup. This palette's colour payoff is great (brown girl friendly, surprisingly!) and both buildable and blendable. This palette has a lot of depth for a deceptively simple colour wheel. After using it for a while, I find that it's more than just a neutral palette with a few pops of colours. Don't sleep on it.

Nice colors and pigmention, cute packaging, I just couldn't get this to work. Every look I put together didn't look right. It always ended up muddy and dirty looking, even when I used a gentle hand. I tried multiple times to try getting this to work, different primers, techniques, brushes, but every time it just looked like a mess. I wanted to like this, but ended up returning it in frustration.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This palette is wonderful. The colors are beautiful, they apply smoothly, and it smells sooooooo good. I just wish it had a black shade, then it would be perfect. Makeup companies, all eyeshadow palettes should have black in the mix!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

These shadows are great quality. Smooth, pigmented, blendable, and long lasting. The colours are very wearable and there is a good variety of finishes (mattes/shimmers/glitters/satin) and great colour variety. You can make pretty much any look, from dramatic glam nighttime to natural delicate daytime, and everywhere in between. Some of the darker purple shades are not the most blendable and pigmented, but all in all this palette is good for my personal needs.
I know a lot of people don't like the scent. I personally like it but I can understand why some people don't - it doesn't smell like peaches. But it does smell like peach candy! Super sugary sweet. In fact it smells EXACTLY like that powder candy that comes in the tiny neon fruit-shaped bottles. Reminds me of my childhood! The fragrance doesn't linger long after you put it on though.
The packaging is so cute and super sturdy. A metal tin with a big mirror, and it closes magnetically so it stays shut securely! All the colours are labeled next to the pans, which I love.
Price is about the same as comparably sized palettes of the same quality. Not cheap but definitely worth it in my opinion :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i love love love this palette! i don't frequently do eye makeup, more of a lipstick girl, but there's so many different colors in this palette it's easy to do any kind of look. the packaging is also to die for!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is a great everyday palette. I use all these shades on a regular basis. though I do agree that there could have been a better selection of peach shades since it is supposed to be a peach palette. Plus side though, it smells awesome and is very versatile.