Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under

4.5

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the smell and pigmentation of this palette. Great transition shades (GEORGIA is gorge) and shimmers. Packaging is so pretty but mine doesn't shut properly anymore and for the price that's quite disappointing. Love the warm tones and mattes (normally work great for me but occasionally a little muddy). Otherwise great palette :)

I only use four of the shades on a daily basis. The glitter shadows (Bless her heart, Tempting, Peach Pit, Talk Dirty to Me) don't seem to have much staying power on my eyelids, even with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. They look good for the first hour, but they seem to fade to a muddy colour after, which is quite disappointing. I recommend swatching instore, then seeing which shades you actually will use and simply buying dupes of those. The smell is unoffensive to me - I don't love it, I don't hate it. I mostly use Peaches N Cream as a base colour, Puree as a lid colour, Summer Yum as the outer vee, and Lucious as the accent, centre of the lid colour. I doubt I will get much use out of the other shades unfortunately.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Recently i got this from TF site when there was 25% off and free shipping so i thought why not.. cause ive been wanting this palette for a long time. Even though there are alot of people saying they dont like it, i felt like it would be a perfect fit for me.
And i LOVE this palette! I reach for it almost everyday. Most of the shades are smooth and buttery and easy to blend. The one shade ive heard about, talk derby to me, does feel kinda gritty and doesnt swatch well but i just use it as a soft definer cause i dont wear dark smokey looks often. I love the smell but it can get a bit annoying after a bit cause it is sickly sweet. Anyways i thought i wouldnt like it cause of the negative reviews.. but it was right up my alley so i went for it. If you think youll enjoy these array of colours and the versatility.. its amazing:)

This pallette was £39 which is very expensive but I think it was worth it. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are amazing and they smell divine. The packaging is very pretty but a bit plasticy. They last a long time on the eyes and it has a wonderful selection of shades.