Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Other

Gorgeous, highly pigmented warm colors. Beautiful on my NC35 complexion with brown eyes. Much warmer, with creamier texture than UD Naked, which has been my go-to until now. One lippie off for price and also lack of brush or carrying place for my own brush.

Downtown triple crown!! I had been stalking Ulta, Sephora, TF, & HSN's websites & this sick palette was always sold out OOS! But I heard 4/7/16 (thursday) it was gonna drop at Ulta brick-and-mortar stores which I have 3 Ulta's in proximity of a 25 mile radius called 1 found out they had been selling it for a week already (wth?! & OOS!!), the other 1 I sent my daddy to when they opened right away (they won't hold them it's 1st come), so my father got there & there were 2 left at 10:20AM!! Mine is missing the look book unfortunately but I love the colors. A lot of neutrals, 3 shades that are def orangish (I love orange e/s), a random green & a plum; & smells like peaches! I got this for $32 w points & a 20% coupon so def worth it! This is such a nice palette. I def did not like having to jump thru all these hoops to get this & PB&J! Makes me feel a bit ill thinking of such shade business practices but I'm here to review the makeup. Long wearing, beautiful colors but if u like neutrals u may have duplicated colors (eg TF Choc Bar, SemiSweet, & BonBons). Love!! I am seriously deliriously made happy by TF! <3

Popular Palettes