Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit

3.1

on 4/24/2018 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this product, I just think it’s a little too overpriced. Would repurchase if I ran out of it, but I’d rather buy other products than stick to this one.

It doesn’t transfer and stays on pretty well. A tad bit drying, but not uncomfortable. I even forget that its there! I just feel like this product is overpriced - you’re paying for the Kylie Jenner name on the product and not the product itself.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Any and all of Kylie Jenner's make up is garbage. Customer service is horrible and she markets towards 7 year olds but y'all goofy people will still buy from her.

on 2/13/2018 2:41:00 AM

The colours are extremely misleading & nothing like visually shown on the website or described.
For instance Kristen is described as a warm brown berry, when in reality it is a bright fluorescent orange red. It also iany colourstay ( which it should be for the price ) & rubs off everywhere the colour Dazzle is also almost identical to Kristen.
The product is cheap Chinese crap & you can buy similar on eBay for $1 delivered.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Got my kit in the shade Pumpkin. The colour suits me well. I have to say that this is one of my favourite liquid lipstick. It is thick and creamy yet it slides perfectly on my lips and dries fast. No bleeding, does not budge/transfer and it is long lasting. The lip liner helps the color to stay on longer. Lip liner is okay and I love it too. The only minus point of the lipstick is that after months using it, it gets drier. Like I can feel the difference between when I first used it and 10 months after. I have other lipstick that after months still felt the same. The price is okay, considering that you get a liner as well.

on 1/13/2018 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The liquid lipstick half of these are absolute garbage. Would not purchase again. However, the lipliners are AMAZING and definately recommend. Packaging is nice! Would repurchase lipliner but not liquid lipstick

Honestly, I’m not a fan of the KarJenners. But after all the hype I had to buy a few and test them out. For the price point they are actually amazing and other brand charges over 40$ for these. They are long lasting and they are a bit drying like all matte liquid lipstick!!! But it is very comfortable to wear. I think her products are really good and the price point is lower since there not available in stores. Other brands are much more expensive and lower quality. I always order her products and I have never had a problem with shipping. It’s always quick.

OK, honestly, it is over priced. just think about, kylie cosmetics is the most profitable cometics out there, so do your maths.
the product itself is not bad in terms of it does have a few very nice colours. However it is a bit drying...the trade off is it does last long.
I didnt expect to receive any customer service, so i can't disappointed.
If it has promotion or the products are on sale, i will buy again. But at full retail price? No thank you.

on 12/17/2017 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My favourite matte liquid lipsticks ever. My HG. Especially Candy K, Posie K, Koko K.. I SUPER LOVE THE SCENT OT SMELLS LIKE CUPCAKES. Long lasting as well. Non drying. Bought some a year ago and the formula is as good as brand new. The only cons is its a little tad to expensive plus the shipping

Went to Kylie Cosmetics website, ordered 4 lipsticks so expensive. Checked out regular check out. Never got an email confirmation and it got taken out of my account and it was fraud!!!! emailed Kylie Cosmetics and they were so incredibly rude and said that I didn’t order through their website. I went to their website and it turned out to be fraud. Wouldn’t help me at all and give me free shipping as this was for Christmas. Beyond rude rude people and my friend has their lipstick and it gets super dry and peels off. DO NOT PURCHASE

on 12/6/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This review is more about the customer service and from what I seen on this company by analyzing it online. I bought two single lipsticks from Kylie Cosmetics on November 24 2017( which was Black Friday). They did said it would take 5 - 7 days to process my order. The 5th day I emailed her Customer Service team to ask where my order was, and they said it took 5 days to process although it was the 5th day I let it go. 2 day's after I emailed her team again very frustrated. I started that it is the 2nd week and I didn't even get a email saying my order is being shipped out. Again another person responded back by the name Yasmine telling me that it will be shipped out soon because they are busy. That is no excuse to be 2 weeks behind on orders especially without no compensation. I told her that it was not fair and she replied rudely saying " their company does not get freebies" and to wait an extra 3 days.16 messages later I was so angry I just wanted my money back. I heard other complaints where people online was saying they don't give refunds once you place your order. The most frustrated thing out of everything was that THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT without shipping out the product. I told Yasmine I would get my Credit Card company and Paypal involved if they were not going to refunded me the amount. FINALLY the manger got involved and said they refunded me. I would never buy from this company again because from the stress with he whole processing and shipping. A company shouldn't be able to take your money without shipping you the product first, it's not like a prepaid from the lipstick. Second thing about this company is that I never see on Kylie Cosmetics social media page or website switching her lipstick on darker skin complexions. That is unfair ! The only women of color I see rocking her products are Makeup by Shayla. Probably once every month you see her post a women of color wearing her product. I don't want to buy from her because of that reason as well. She date's predominantly black guy's but can never post switches for darker skin. SMH

Popular Lipsticks