Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

I guess maybe I see a slight difference with this? But if I can hardly notice it then it can’t be that special. I think there’s probably better for less out there, but this isn’t a bad powder by any means.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

7 months ago

This (if ya wana go nutz use their pores primer too) will make NO I mean no pores. It simply always falls loosely apart but no stars removed cuz still works. My nose pores can be problematic depending on what I’m doing to my face and this never ever disappoints!!! Use loose brush or you’ll look white. I’m nw30 rn must use light touch.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (362 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

fromJuno77

7 months ago

I think this breaks me out which is really sad. I have breakouts under my eyes that I never get now, and I think this is to blame.

On the bright side this IS blurring and does a good job of setting makeup. If you put too much you will start looking very powdery and you will get a white cast.

Wont repurchase. I wish I could return it but I cant.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (346 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

7 months ago

This is a nice powder.... But just didn't cut it on my large pores on the nose area. It made them more apparent. It made them white if that makes sense.... I do love the feel of this powder, but I can only use on the perimeter of my face.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Fine

7 months ago

Not bad, but I wasn't wowed by this. It didn't help much with controlling oil or minimizing pores. The powder also broke before I got to use most of it, very annoying for a pricier product. I will not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 months ago

I actually kind of like this powder. I received a sample from Sephora.

I have combo skin with pores on my nose. I did find that it helped reduce the look of the pores on my nose. It felt very finely milled and silky going on.

The things I'm not loving about it is that it did little to nothing to combat oiliness. It initially looked quite matte, but after an hour …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

8 months ago

This is truly THE BEST! I tried this after Angie (Hot & Flashy - who is very hard to please, but who I just love) recommended the loose powder. I went with the pressed powder after Sephora girls said they both have same ingredients. This sets my makeup beautifully and it lasts all day. This is the only powder that keeps the foundation on around my nose. As for pores - what pores? This product …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 months ago

This is the best finishing powder I’ve used for hot humid weather. It keeps everything from sliding off. It’ll be a summer staple for me. I’m not a real fan of the packaging because it’s a bit chunky to carry around.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 months ago

This is only pressed powder that does not make my skin break out at all! I use it over my Urban Decay Naked Foundation and lasts all day for me...Thanks It Cosmetics!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Apr/06/2018

My mom gave this to me. Not sure where she got it. I really liked the way it took shine away and covered up pores, fine lines, even lessened the look of forehead creases. Just gives a nice, polished look. I used every bit of it up. Felt a tiny bit silicone-y going on but for the finished look, it's worth it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age