no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

It's a good product and I love the way the colors brings out my eye shape, eye color, and skin tone. I do a purple smokey eye with these colors, however, I don't use all four because I don't like the shade of purple that is too close to the lightest one. Okay those are the positives! :] Here are the negatives: I don't like how the color fades on the crease of my eyelid after a short period of time. I always have to do touch ups and smudge a little to make it stay. I do recommend this product for a great smokey eye effect but not recommended for long lasting use.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium

12 years ago

I've had this forever, but I like the colors consistency and staying power.

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

16 years ago

The colours are quite nice but I found that they would either crease on my eyelids or wear off very quickly.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

16 years ago

i like the colors for the price but i dont think i would buy it again!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry

16 years ago

I love the <b>Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duos</b> because the shadow is smooth, silky and has a fine-milled texture. The shadow also applies easily, lasts for hours without creasing and fading, and is inexpensive. <p> <b>Plum Passion Duo</b> contains a light, somewhat sheer, shimmery plum shade and a medium plum shade. Both of these shades have too much of a pinky burgundy hue for my taste and make me look like I have "rabbit eyes". <p> Not a re-purchase for me.

About reviewer (574 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

EyesHazel

16 years ago

Love this duo, it looks stunning with my brown eyes. The shadows are smooth, creamy even and blend really nicely-I have no problem with this product lasting or creasing on me. The colours are a light silvery plum w/shimmer and a deeper plum also w/shimmer. Neither colour is overpowering or too "shiny". Overall I love this duo and have been wearing it almost every day(and I usually used to wear only brown/neutral shades-bought this one on a wim and I love it)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal

17 years ago

this is a set of two purple shadows, of almost the same shade, except one is shimmery. Kind of stupid to put two colors so closely matched, and neither is light enough to use as a highlighter. That being said, on me, this color made me look like a victem of domestic violence. Yep, it's Bruise Purple. (on me, at least). I have been riding high on an Avon wave the last couple of weeks. This and the Cherry Jubilee lipstick has scared me off the brand for a while.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43