Batiste Ella Henderson Dry Shampoo

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Batiste is my all time favorite dry shampoo. Usually stock up at ulta when they have buy one get one half off. I go through about two bottles a month. (I use for volume even when hair is clean)

Was at Burlington Coat Factory and I saw the Ella Henderson version for four dollars. Didnt think much but but all four bottles they had as they price was right. Wow this smells better than any other scent they have, even the new "sweet and delicious 'sweetie'" kind they have.

Okay, I'm still pretty new to the dry shampoo game here but I have to say, I am most definitely a Batiste disciple now lol! ! I reviewed NYM Clean Freak recently and left a glowing review- I still like that product but oh my gosh, this
blows it out of the water. I now see why this brand is HG stuff of legends. I am working on training my previously
daily washed hair to look and feel okay with 3 weekly wet washes, and this may just get me there. I have longish,
thick hair with oily roots and this soaks up that oil like a charm! I'm anxious to try the other Batiste formulas.

Like the previous reviewer I have no idea who Ella Henderson is and Im not even sure shes an actual person-lol-maybe shes a hairdresser? Anyhow, this is my first experience with dry shampoo believe it or not, and I figured I would start with Batiste since it seems to be the best based on reviews plus its inexpensive and easy to find. So with literally nothing to compare it to....all I can say is it works! My hair doesn't really get greasy unless I go about 4 days without washing it...so I tried it on 4-5 day unwashed hair that was good and oily....and this dried that right up. It has a fresh scent that doesn't linger, its easy to massage through and brush through, and it makes my hair look almost freshly washed, doesn't leave a yucky texture, gives good volume. I was afraid to try dry shampoo for years, expecting it to leave my hair looking like a powdered wig or something...but this is actually really easy to use and pretty fool proof. I think Ill always prefer actually washing my hair but this could be a lifesaver for those days when I sleep in and literally don't have time to shower-lol-or sweaty summer days I believe...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've no idea who Ella Henderson is, but judging by her photo on the can, she has great hair!

Whoever she is, the dry shampoo named for her is brilliant. I have thick, dry hair that I wash every fourth day, and I use this dry shampoo on the third and fourth days. It gets rid of any oilies and gives me absolutely brilliant volume. It also seems to help hold my style, which is a bonus. It doesn't give me a powdered look and it's never sticky or heavy, which my previous favourite (Lee Stafford) did. The smell is nice and unobtrusive.

I have cans of this stashed all over the place, I love it that much.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo