OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

Filtered by hair type : Curly
OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Hair Butter

Water (Aqua), Cyclotetrasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Oleate, Honey, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Polyquaternium­37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG­1 Trideceth­6, Ceteareth­20, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 12/31/2017 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is an amazing leave in cream that will completely change your life. i'm not even exaggerating.
i have curly hair and like all of us curlies know, we are frizzy as hell. without leave in, i've been compared to hagrid from harry potter. enter this product. my hair has never been so smooth, curly and healthy looking. this is definitely some powerful stuff so you only need a very small amount. it also smells *amazing* and i've received so many compliments on it, especially when it's wet haha.
i imagine even non curlies could benefit from this as well, you'd just need to use waaaay less. from what i can tell it doesn't have any properties that would make you curly, it just helps the curls if they're already there. don't know why it's only marketed to curly girls, but whatever.

i like to use this product in conjunction with a curl activator and a curl gel. i find that all three have made my hair the best it's ever been and i'm super pleased with the result. i totally suggest doing so if you find this product alone isn't giving you the definition and curl you were looking for.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I acquired this at a family reunion. I was running low on the oil I put in my hair, so I thought I would try it. I have not tried as a conditioner to rinse out, but I absolutely adore it as a leave in. The smell is amazing and I don't think my hair has been so soft and bouncy in the longest time. I don't have to use a lot to get what I wanted. I would without a single doubt buy this numerous times over. I can't wait to see how it fairs in the winter weather. But with the humid summer weather it keeps my hair from going into a frizzy uncontrollable mess, so it already scored wonderfully to me.

on 1/16/2016 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

From the OGX website..
Lather on this versatile hair butter to boost your curls’ hydration. Leave it in for a moisturizing treatment or rinse it out for use as a deep conditioner.

I've used this as a deep conditioner & I love it! Its also great as a leave in.

I have naturally spiral curly hair 3b mixed with 3a & 3c's and got this last year when it 1st came out. When using it as a leave in a little goes a long way IMO (my hair is bra strap length). The scent is coconutty & tropical. This keeps my dry curls moisturized without feeling weighed down.