Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 11/11/2018 1:27:00 AM

Tried this on a whim because it's so much cheaper than my Bobbi brown bronzer.
I haven't used my other bronzer since I bought this one! It goes on so smooth, blends perfectly, and doesn't irritate my skin.
I went back and bought the blush and I use both almost daily. Great drug store product! Great price! Highly recommend trying this and the blush!

on 10/24/2018 3:18:00 AM

First of all I love the scent. It literally transported me to Brazil. That smell of the product is so nice. It feels like a nice creamy texture and glides so easy over my cheeks. The color lasts whole day despite the heat here( we're right on the Equator, you guys). The scent lasts long enough and I swear I could use this a body cream/lotion! It feels so soft and good on my skin . I love the colorful tropical packaging. I`m def changing brands this season when it comes to bronzers, for sure. This is going to be my HG now. Recommend? Yes, buy!

on 10/7/2018 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hardly reach for my other bronzers anymore. This one is just so smooth and buttery and blends like a dream. I the winter I use shade Bronzer (NC25), and use the Deep Bronzer during the summer (when I'm more NC30). I love the tropical scent, as I like the smell of coconuts. The packaging is a bit bulky and it comes with a sponge that I don't use, I just apply with a brush, building it up to achieve a nice all over warmth to my skin. Prefer this to Benefits Hula.

on 9/27/2018 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this bronzer. I have a Too Faced bronzer and a Tarte bronzer and I think I prefer the physician's formula bronzer. I just started wearing bronzer on a regular basis about a year ago and I think this butter bronzer is great for people who are nervous about bronzers turning them orange or looking cakey

This bronzer goes is lightly pigmented which is great in my opinion. I can build it slowly until I get the amount of pigment I need, rather than getting a bunch of pigment right at the start and having to blend like a crazy person trying to tone it down.

The color is great. Not too orange or too brown, looks just like a natural sunkissed glow. Oh and it's not too sparkly either, it has just the right amount of shimmer. Don't really have an opinion on the scent. It's not offensive but I could live without it. The applicator it comes with is silly, I have no idea how that thing is supposed to be used. I tried it once and I just made a streaky mess. However a nice bronzing brush makes this bronzer go on beautifully. I would repurchase

on 9/26/2018 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At $16.50 this is a bit pricey for a drugstore bronzer. I know it has gotten rave reviews online, but I found it to be really just sort of average. I got the light bronzer shade for my fair skin. It applies quite lightly and feels more like a neutral blush shade than a bronzer. I know a lot of people online reviewing this product said the smell is very coconut and beachy and they loved it. I feel it smells like cheap sunscreen that has an extremely artificial coconut scent that borders on smelling chemical. Not a fan. Fortunately, the scent fades very quickly once it's on your skin.

The packaging seems cute at first, but it's definitely quite bulky so not good to travel with, but ok to throw in a (large) purse. The bulk makes it seem like you'll be getting a lot of product, but actually it looks like anyone who would use bronzer on a daily basis will hit pan fairly quickly. I don't really understand the applicator they included inside. It seems sort of useless - I just set it aside and used a regular blush brush, but the mirror is handy.

It's an ok product, but would not go out of my way to repurchase this.

i have only recently learned how to use bronzer properly, as it was one of those products ive always been wary of using. when this launched, with all the hype of youtube in addition to my growing love for makeup, i went to buy it. it smells soo good, it is a strong coconutty scent that is either loved or hated, but i tend to like scents in my products since i feel it makes getting ready more fun. this is not thag pigmented, which for my novice hands, i really appreciate because it makes blending it so much easier and not noticeablly splotchy. now that ive learned how to use bronzer, its come in so handy on days where im feeling bloaty and carrying extra water weight. the packaging is very chunky and the sponge applicator is useless

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is such a great drugstore find! Smells great, blends great, looks great and wont break the bank. I've never had problems with it looking muddy or weird like other bronzers. It is so quick and easy to just buff on and get out the door! Would definitely recommend and repurchase. One thing to keep in mind though is that the lighter shade is SUPER light. It works for me in the winter but I have to switch to the darker shade in summer.

on 8/29/2018 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this bronzer in the shade Bronzer and it's perfect for fair skin because of the neutral undertone. It's finely milled and blends very well, not patchy at all. It also smells heavenly. The only negative aspect is the bulky packaging (and the applicator you get is completely unusable), but the product itself is fantastic.

on 8/27/2018 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Well, this one was a starter for my contouring & highlighting (HAC) kits. As the price was quite friendly with my wallet. So I could try & test my HAC technique without being broke before I mastered it.

After tried&tested for quite some time (more than a year). I think I love it. The color of this bronzer is look good on my skin. Neither orange nor gray. (FYR, I'm Asian, with a light-medium skin tone, warm undertone, NC30-35). I even got a compliment on first time using it that my face (my makeup) looked good.
It also works well with my friends' who has a fairer skin, pink undertone , and another one who has a little darker skin tone. But I've never had a chance to apply it to some of a very deep skin tone yet.

The coconut-like smell is quite strong. But I don't find it offputting. The product is fine milled which I like. But I hate the sponge that comes with it. So I use some other bronzer brush instead. I start applying it with light handed , add some more if I think that's not enough. Finish result is viola for someone who leans on subtlety like me. Like nobody would detect it from a far. Or even when they come close to you. But it makes my face more defined. And I look good both in person and also in photos.

Compared to the Hoola, Benefit, this one is my most fave bronzer.

Because it never fails me so I have to carry it around with me when I'm travelling as well. Oh.. this is when I wish the packaging would be more tough and sturdy.

But when I look at the price, the quality, the result and I still have most of the product left after one year using it (2-3 times a week). I'm not complaining!

(I'd like to give it 4.5 lippies but don't know how to do the half :D)

on 8/27/2018 9:30:00 AM

Very overpriced for a cheap product. It was very orange on my skin. I thought it was at first because I was pale then i tried it on my more tan friends and still showed up orange. The packaging is so beyond bulky and the vents at the bottom spill bronzer into my bag. It does smell very good which I do like but I can smell it on my skin when I wear it. While the formula is nice it is so incredibly fragile that I set it on the counter a little to hard and it broke. If you are ever traveling this product and its cheap packaging would not withstand your trip.