Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume.
Usually I get the 6.8 edu the perfume, this time I decided to get the perfume itself thinking it will be stronger and long lasting. The perfume arrived in unsecured cap and more than half of perfume got wasted. I am totally disappointed because it is expensive perfume ( and I love it) but they could make the bottle and cap more secure ( like the other sizes).
I’ll call Macy’s for refund or replacement and keep you updated.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My all time parfum aka; my "signature" scent. This is, according to many friends and business colleagues who, I must add, have also purchased the same (Parfum as opposed to the toilette) but although they love the scent, have always complained that it smells completely different on me!!! I put that down to the oriental notes, as being part Chinese, part French in ethnicity, the parfum does smell extremely individualistic no matter who. I have that with another parfum which has strong oriental notes. With Coco Mademoiselle I can wear it to a Board meeting, a shopping trip, a date night or to bed - sans clothes! Yes its slightly expensive but its classic Chanel bottle design, longevity ( this lasts much longer if you use the other skincare range ie shower wash, body cream etc ) layering the scents. Intensity, again layering and top up spritz on pulse spots ensures the fragrance lingers for a long time. Unlike a lot of similar high end beauty perfumes, rather than being obnoxious for a couple of hours and then non existent the next. Coco Mademoiselle becomes your style, your calling card, as its essence embraces your own, it becomes your individual signature scent. A part of you becomes Coco Mademoiselle and a part Coco Mademoiselle becomes you. ☆☆☆☆☆ I LIVE & LOVE THIS SCENT!!!

on 6/13/2018 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my #1 migraine inducer, probably due to the patchouli. Be careful if you're prone to headaches from scents. Sorry to be a party pooper!

on 6/8/2018 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well this is just an amazing parfume!
Its very sophisticated,very chic, very feminine, but not in a too girly way. Not at all. I would say this is very soft, when it settles into the skin. On first spritz, its quite sharp and citrusy, but it transforms into this beaytifull floral, with a hint of vanilla and musk. It is not too sweet or too offensive, it is just right, a parfume for every occassion. Also it LAST ALL DAY! Highly recommend!

Scent 9/10
longevity 11/10

This just isn’t for me, it’s probably the patchouli that I’m not loving. Something in it smells masculine, something is a little like cleaning chemicals.i kinda see the appeal, but not something I would wear regularly.

on 5/24/2018 10:56:00 PM

Why I didn't try this scent till now I'll never know?!? I was thinking how bummed I was about how Parfum Initial was d/c'd and how I loved the patchouli note in that fragrance and would love to find another patchouli based scent to love. I didn't want a dupe just a good perfume. When I looked at the notes for Coco Mad and they spoke to me so I thought I'd give it a try.

White flowers, citrus, vetiver, musk, and the other notes sold me so I blind purchased it. So happy i did because I adore it so much I use it daily over my signature PI. I've also gotten many you smell good compliments and I totally forgot I had this on. The lasting power and silage are excellent! First this lasts on my skin overnight and the sillage is moderate to heavy depending on how much I use.

The dry down on this is amazing!! Its a beautiful floral with i catch whiffs of an earthy patchouli that's not masculine at all. This fragrance just smells good and I love it! I don't care that its a mass marketed a good scent is a good scent! Love,:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First time I've used it in 2002-2003 and ever since I come back to it from time to time. It's a light citrusy floral fragrance.
I never met a person who disliked it. I always get compliments when wearing it. As others mentioned it got diluted through the years.
If you like to have a unique scent you should stay away, otherwise totally worth trying. Great as a gift, even if the person doesn’t love the scent the bottle looks great on the nightstand.

on 4/21/2018 12:34:00 PM

The scent is too heavy and there are masculine notes which isn’t palatable for me.

on 4/21/2018 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was my signature till the Intense version came into my life. A classic but watered down through the years, sadly.

I one hundred percent agree with Olfactoria's review below me. My fiance gave me a 50ml bottle of this for my birthday in 2015. I loved it at the time, before I was a bit more versed in fragrance. Now I'm into the old classics. Coco Mademoiselle is like EDM music, and the statement ones such as Youth Dew, Shalimar, Opium, Cinnabar and Coco are like classic rock. CM smells so commercial to me. It's well constructed, and it has amazing longevity. But I only wear it occasionally. Maybe it's the generous citrus in the formula, I can't pinpoint what it is, but it's just too teeny-bopperish, and conjures up the mall in my head. My fiance also gave me the OG Coco on the birthday after, and that's what wrecked my temporary CM fling. I apologize to the CM lovers, but the OG Coco, and other vintage classics, are sooooo much better imo.

Popular Fragrances