Mary Kay Metallic Lipliner

No Image

3.8

on 6/25/2007 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I got this in a swap. It's okay, but not the greatest. I like Mary Kay lipliners, but this one was not the right shade for me. It's a metallic brown shade, but it's a cool brown. Not great on my warm skin.

on 9/1/2006 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first I thought I would not like this because most lipliners with any shimmer in them just look grayish and wash me out. Well I apply this before I put on my lip balm and it is a really pretty neutral shimmery beige tone, on me it almost turns into a slight berry finish on my lips. Not to brown on me at all. Well of course it is being discontinued so I picked up a couple off of ebay.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just bought another one of these. Good neutral color for someone who is not too into lip liner. I only wear it on occasion, but this will go with most neutral lip colors ok. It is a brownish shimmer that I have not found in another liner yet. If I had an option I would skip the price tag on this but, oh well. Not that it costs an arm and a leg, but I would be fine with a cheapy, so if anyone knows another one like this, let me know:)

on 7/21/2004 12:24:00 AM

This is a great lipliner which I wear with MK's Mocha Freeze lipstick as well as MK glosses in Almond Glaze andCream and Sugar. It goes on smoothly, lasts long, and is a great color which shows up well and coordinates with and complements so many MK lipcolors. As far as packaging, it's a self-sharpening pencil, and even though it has a translucent tip through which you can see how much is left, I love it so much that I always keep an extra one in reserve so as never to run out!

on 7/19/2004 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this liner to wear with the Mocha Freeze MK lipstick & they compliment each other very well... It lasted a long time & wasn't drying to my sensitive lips.

on 4/16/2003 4:35:00 PM

Though some really adore this shade, it looked odd on me. It was in the Neutral family, a sort of metallic brown/beige that made my lips look weird - sort of washed out and "techno". Has a silver cast to it I didn't find flattering - though the liner stayed on well and is a breeze to use with its twist up applicator.

Popular Lip Liners