John Frieda John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Intensive Hair Masque

John Frieda John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Intensive Hair Masque

3.5

on 6/20/2017 6:03:00 AM

This stuff is pretty good to achieve soft, shiny and bouncy hair. It smells amazing and it kinda recovers dry, frizz hair.

on 4/13/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got a generous sample of this hair masque. I will say that my hair (dry, thick and curly) looked rather good after using this treatment, particularly when it comes to curl definition. However, it didn't feel very good after rinsing the product out - my hair felt overloaded with product rather than nourished, and not at all soft. Looking at the ingredient list, I don't like how much alcohol it contains, and while I'm not generally avoiding silicone, with this product it felt too much. I have a feeling that this mask momentarily covers up dry/damaged hair, rather than attend to the problem. On top of that, it has a strong and unpleasant perfume scent, and the company tests on animals. So this is a pass for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think this hair mask does anything with frizz problem. I don't like the scent either. I gotta say it makes my hair more manageable though.

on 11/22/2015 11:52:00 PM

My hair is always frizzy and entangled after each wash. I used to do hair masque frequently but that was years ago. So I decided to use hair masque because it is the fastest way to get back silky hair.

I was at the mart and looking through the hair products and saw John Frieda. Bought it and tried once. Yes!!! After the first use, my hair is soft and manageable. It has a pleasant scent that lingers on the hair. I like it.

I do recommend others to try it. One thing to note, it is only 150ml and it is pricer than other brands which is 250ml.

But it works for me. I will update again.