Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer

Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Liquid Camouflage Concealer

4.3

This is cheap, works, and has good coverage. I apply this over my salmon corrector (from Skin Food) and my dark eye rings are almost totally covered. It dries matte, but doesn't sink into fine lines AND dosent crease on the upper eyelids. Ive tried using this on acne marks as well and the coverage is good. Its Super cheap and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out or itch. Love!

On my second tube of this and I will buy another.
It does cover dark circles/brighen under eye area. Reasonable coverage (but it will depend how bad the dark circles are... i get them pretty bad sometimes) but you can definitely say it helps to cover them/reduce that tired look.
It’s kinda dry so the key to make it look well is to moisturise the area (especially under eyes), I work one eye at the time, 3-4 small dots and wet sponge/sometimes finger to blend. I don’t set with anything, leave as it it and it lasts all day. If the area is well preped it won’t accentuate fine lines.
I use the lightest shade so I sometimes use to ‘contour’. It does the job!
It’s worth giving it a go, I will stock up next time I am visiting my family as I cannot find it where I live.

on 1/7/2018 7:20:00 AM

Got turned on to this concealer by a YouTuber, and although some of her recommendations have been hit or miss in the past, this one was so cheap that I felt it`s worth it to give it a shot. Glad I did, because I love it: it doesn`t crease or sit into fine lines, it covers my dark circles really well and it is very long lasting, even when I don`t use powder to set. Some reviewers said that it can look drying, but I haven`t experienced this, even though I have mature skin. My guess is that it isn`t drying on me because I moisturized my under eye area well before applying, and also I use just a few tiny drops. I`ve already purchased a second tube as back up, because Catrice isn`t available in my country.

on 12/31/2017 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

020 is a nice light yellow shade. I'm HM 51-52.
Unfortunately, I cannot use this product anywhere. Does not cover blemishes. And it's too drying and visible under the eyes, it gets into all the lines.

on 12/25/2017 10:44:00 AM

This is absolutely perfect for my wrinkley undereye area. Doesn't budge all day, does not crease, doesn't settle in wrinkles. Work it in with a tapered fluffy brush and you're good to go. Do not set unless you're getting photographed (enough already with the baking trend). This is waterproof and peculiarly non-drying, so no setting needed. I use it as a shadow primer as well, it's an ideal canvas.

on 12/19/2017 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use this concealer to even out the skin under my eyes and around my nose when I feel too lazy to apply foundation om my whole face (which, let's be honest, is pretty much every day). It hides the redness around my nose very well. I don't know how it does with dark circles because I don't have them but it pleasantly brightens my eyes. I can see how it could be drying but it works perfectly with my oily skin. It does not break me out and I haven't noticed any creasing going on.
The only downside I can think of is the "old lady perfume" smell but it does not stay for long so I can live with it.

on 12/6/2017 4:13:00 AM

This is cheap , covered Well has Nice colour and lasts. Probably best iv ever had and iv had ALL high end products. Use cream under or It will dry.

on 12/2/2017 12:45:00 PM

It is a really good concealer BUT I find that if I dont use an eye cream before, it looks very dry. But when I do use an eye cream underneath, it does look really nice and matt, also lasts a long time.

on 10/27/2017 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing product, good value for the price, wish there was a better shade range but works for very pale skin like mine. I use shade 020 which is yellow toned under my eyes and 005 and 010 for blemishes. Great coverage, good consistency, lasts all day, doesn't set into fine lines, buildable. I'm in love with this product. I repurchased it many times and will in the future

I have combination skin and just like almost every teenager i have acne-prone skin. Also i have dark circles under my eyes. I used the shade Light Beige- 020. This is my review for the concealer:
This concealer has PERFECT coverage for acne and under eye darkness and the coverage lasts for me through the whole day (it does't set into fine lines/ at least not for me).
But the texture is very sticky and dry so you must blend it right away (otherwise it will get dry and very hard to blend), also the skin looks very oily and shiny after application (so you must use setting powder afterwards).