Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer

Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer
Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer

4.2

on 7/29/2017 4:09:00 PM

Best drugstore concealer I've ever tried. Cheap, good coverage (not full), it doesn't leave your face looking like a baked pie and it actually lasts long.

My under eye area is the worst (I'm a college student who has an average 5h of sleep during the school year), and I also have really fine lines which ruins all concealers I apply there. But not this one. I also like to apply it in red areas I have on my face.

Will buy it again. FOR SURE.

on 7/29/2017 12:09:00 PM

This has become my HG concealer!!! I use 010 Porcelain when I am more fair or for under the eyes and as an eyeshadow primer, and I use 020 Light Beige on a day to day basis when I dont feel like wearing my usual base makeup and to spot conceal my acne spots and dark spots. I tried this out because I saw KathleenLights rave about this and I must say I reaaaally love this concealer. Its so cheap, cruelty free, and gives medium-full buildable coverage. It literally feels like nothing on your skin as its very lightweight and doesnt budge or slip at all! I have combination skin and this concealer doesnt accentuate my dry patches and also controls the oily parts of my skin and keeps it matte throughout most of the day (usually by night my nose area would be a little bit shiny but other than that everything is the same).
I must say though this works better if you blend using your fingers rather than a sponge/brush as it does dry pretty fast and locks in your skin upon application. Also, you should apply in thin layers and build your way up as it could crease (made that mistake before) due to it being a fast drying and high coverage product. Another thing to consider is that they dont have the best range of shade. But overall I would definitely recommend people to try this out!

on 7/24/2017 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is like the best concealer I've ever tried I bought it first time a year ago and it didn't disappoint me at all I didn't really need to try a new one cause this is all I've ever wanted in concealer and it's so cheap so I thought why buy more expensive one for the same effect? 1) price is really affordable 2) coverage is almost perfect 3) the applicator is awesome 4) blends easy You just have to love it once you try it

on 7/19/2017 3:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

In my opinion it is the best drugstore long lasting liquid concealer.
First I was sceptical because of such a low price, but my friend recommended to try it. I really loved it! It is light weight, but also medium/full coverage, has a good pigmentation and blends quite well and also it is curelty free!! Only the shade range is very narrow, but if it suits you - highly recommend to try it.

on 7/16/2017 4:47:00 PM

Very good coverage. Long lasting and not oily. And the best, super affordable :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I've tried this product once, so this is pretty much my first impression. It is good, not the best I have tried, but it covered a good amount. The price was mainly what drew me to it and the packaging also looked promising. As I'm trying to go cruelty free with my makeup, I'm really glad that such an affordable brand like Catrice is cruelty free. Like I said, the product conceals a good amount, but I was really surprised how lightweight it is. It literally feels like second skin, even though I applied it onto my entire face like a foundation. It dries really quickly, so speed is key with this one. I found that is blends easier with fingers, but as long as it doesn't dry up it's blendable with a sponge. The coverage of the product in my opinion is a medium, but as it is lightweight it's easy to build up close to a full coverage. At the end of the day it did crease especially on top of my lids and around my eyes, but not too badly for it to be a major problem. I would buy this again for the sake of the price and the pretty good coverage and feeling of it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have dark undereyes, red pimples and some leftover scars from pimples... A perfect victim for this concealer, especially in summer. I bought it again after a long time (I ask myself why it took me so long) because I remembered it was my fav product for the face. There was a time when I only applied this concealer on my face (no foundation) and I was ready for work/the day. My fine wrinkles will always cause a crease under my eyes, that unfortunately will never change. The pigmentation is so satisfying. I'm not a fan of sheer foundations/concealers because I only feel better when I know that my "flaws" are (almost) invisible. The formula is comparable to the UD Naked Skin concealer but with more coverage. It dries quickly to a matte finish and stays until I remove my makeup. It's best to work with thin layers or else you get a cakey finish. When you achieved the desired coverage, set it with your favorite powder. It's definitely waterproof, I tested it in my bathroom and it didn't vanished after the test. The shade range is typical for a drugstore product. My shade is 05 or 10, depending on my current skin tone. Overall, if you're lucky with the shades, buy this HG drugstore concealer.

Easy to use, great coverage, easy to apply. I do not breakout with this concealer, which i love obviously.
The only thing i would change but it is a minor one is the scent. It isn't too strong but is there, but once you apply and let it dry it does not smell.
I would recommend this one to anyone that is on a budget or doesn't like to spend a lot of money on concealers, it is a must have and a dupe to some expensive brands!

I bought it again and i will buy it again once it runs out!

on 5/31/2017 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this concealer. I have the shade 005- Light Natural and it is the perfect shade for me.

Very easy to blend, best to do so with a damp makeup sponge. Does not oxidise or cling to any dry patches, leaves a beautiful smooth finish and lasts around 3-4 hours before I get oily, which is pretty normal for me.

And the pigmentation? Talk about WOW. A little bit does indeed go a very long way with this concealer, I only need the tiniest amount to conceal my under eyes as well as my breakouts. Sometimes, I only apply this with translucent finishing powder because it is so pigmented.

Great packing with a standard doe-foot applicator. It smells good too, the smell reminds me of bath soap, a fresh new opened box of laundry powder, or even fabric softener. I ended up buying two of them and will definitely repurchase again.

AMAZING STUFF. Highly recommended :)

This is currently my go to concealer for everyday use.

I have genetic prominent under eye bags and dark circles, so any concealer that I use has to be previously paired underneath with a peach corrector (in my specific case). Besides I already accepted the fact that I can only minimize the darkness and puffyness of my underye area, as nothing will completley cover and delete the issue. So my struggle is to find a concealer that doesn't crease, doesn't cake, covers well and leaves my under eye area looking decent.

This concealer is an average one. It is competent in its function, for it reduces the darkness of the under eye area and brigthens it. For me it's just what I need for a daily use,

However, I have some problems with this concealer that I haven't been able to fix yet. After a while, it creases on me and sets on dry patches. I have tried not applying foundation in the under eye area and using an eye cream but to no avail. I was able to solve the problem by baking translucent powder with a damp beauty blender after I apply the concealer. This gives a velvet texture to the concealer and it doesn't crease this way, however it oxidizes if I do this. I still don't know if it's because of the powder that I use, if it's because I apply with a dampened BB, or what is the reason for the oxidation. So I can't bake it because it oxidizes, I just leave it to dry. It's an issue that I have to figure out. Because of the fact that I haven't found a way to keep it from creasing, I remove a lippie.

Additionally, there are very few shades of this concealer. The one I use is a little lighter than my foundation, so my under eye area looks very light, even though I'm able to blend it all out. That's why I remove another lippe.

Despite the issues I've encountered, I think it's a pretty decent concealer for people who don't have major under eye problems. It's cheap, it has a good consistency for the under eye area and it lasts pretty long. It's ideal for everyday use, as it is natural looking, as well as for special occasions, where it's possible to build it up as well. I highly recommend it.