Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer

Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer
Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer

4.2

I have combination skin and just like almost every teenager i have acne-prone skin. Also i have dark circles under my eyes. I used the shade Light Beige- 020. This is my review for the concealer:
This concealer has PERFECT coverage for acne and under eye darkness and the coverage lasts for me through the whole day (it does't set into fine lines/ at least not for me).
But the texture is very sticky and dry so you must blend it right away (otherwise it will get dry and very hard to blend), also the skin looks very oily and shiny after application (so you must use setting powder afterwards).

I wanted to love this but i find my NYX HD concealer works better than this. The pigmentation is somewhat average but I do love how it set on skin. Doesn't look patchy at all. Melt and blends beautifully. I wish they make more shades because the colour selection is obviously for fair skin with rosy undertone. Worth to try.

on 9/19/2017 11:30:00 PM

I love this concealer and could actually buy it in darker shade for covering my acne scarring.I use the lightest shade.This really is waterproof as it says.Coverage is high and texture is kinda thick,just what you would want from a concealer.It does have pretty strong scent but it doesn't bother me although I'm sensitive for what it comes to scented makeup.This is by far the best drugstore concealer I've tried and perfoms like a highend product.Can be used to cover pimples and it covers them all and also dark areas on the face.

on 9/21/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Amaizing drugstore find that not get enough hype!
Gives a really good coverage without feeling heavy or looking "cakey",
Blend easily & doesn't creas under my eyes like all concealers do!
for some extra coverage I Add just a teeny-tiny amount of the Maybelline fit me and I'm good to go. L❤️VE it!

on 9/19/2017 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Great product.

It covers good, but does not accentuates lines and dry areas.
Packaging and price are excellent.
My shade is 005, it's very light yellow shade. I am between hm 51 and 52 and I use it under the eyes. It would be too light for other areas. I don't consider using other shades because 010 is pink and 020 yellow but too dark for me.

Shade selection could be better and perfume is too strong.

[UPDATE] I tried 020 shade. It's actually light enough for me although it's their darkest shade. I stopped using 005 because it's too light, almost white.
It's better to use this concealer on the face than under the eyes, it's too heavy and dry for under the eyes.

I love it! I do think this is one of the best drugstore concealers. It has high coverage, perfect price and last long. The only issue I have with it - it could come in more shades because the lightest one is a little bit too dark for me but I can make it work. Recommend!!

Tried many other concealers like the essence camouflage, maybelline fit me and others and none of them last as long or have as much coverage.

on 9/8/2017 4:07:00 PM

Love this one. Very cheap but does a great job at concealing. I use the lightest colour (005) mostly under my eyes and it really brightens the look. No creasing whatsoever. It does have a strong scent but I don't really mind that. Medium to high coverage, I would definitely recommend!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This concealer is really flippin' great, and I am so glad that it comes in a shade that is pale enough for me, but I am taking one lippie away from the rating because it doesn't come in any shade that's darker than light. (There are three shades, basically fair, light, and kinda light. No medium, no deep, nada. If you are not in the usual lightest to next-to-lightest shade range you will probably be out of luck, and I think that is not very cool.) The product itself is lovely: it offers medium-buildable coverage that looks VERY natural on the skin and lasts fairly well. I loved UD Naked Skin concealer, but I think this is just as good at a fraction of the price. It is very smoothing and it makes anything you're covering--from acne to redness to undereyes--look amazing and flawless. I have only tried Shape Tape from Tarte once, so I can't say that this is a dupe for that, but it feels similar to me in that it is creamy and smoothing. At least Shape Tape offers a variety of shades outside of caucasian skin tones. It is 2017, and I think that brands that aren't shade-inclusive are lazy and not very forward-thinking. The formulation and the performance are so on point with this product, it makes me a little upset that more people (like a majority of makeup wearers, probably) can't really experience it due to the laughably limited shade range. I feel like a lot of brands do this, so I am not singling Catrice out, but honestly it really is high time that base makeup shades actually reflect real human skin rather than Eurocentric beauty standards.

on 7/29/2017 4:09:00 PM

Best drugstore concealer I've ever tried. Cheap, good coverage (not full), it doesn't leave your face looking like a baked pie and it actually lasts long.

My under eye area is the worst (I'm a college student who has an average 5h of sleep during the school year), and I also have really fine lines which ruins all concealers I apply there. But not this one. I also like to apply it in red areas I have on my face.

Will buy it again. FOR SURE.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. I purchased because I saw it on the counter and the price is so cheap. It's a medium coverage but still looks good, it doesn't easily crease, but I just annoyed with the fragrance, kinda strong but fortunately still can stand with that.