Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer
Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer

4.3

This is a great concealer at a great price $5.99 @ Ulta. The only downfall is the lack of shades...there are only 3 and they all skew light. I have light-medium skin (around an NC/NW25), and am using the darkest shade "Light Beige 020" and it's almost too light for me, but luckily this dries/sets a bit darker. I just dab a few dots under my eyes and on any blemishes, and its super easy to blend. I top my face with a loose mineral powder and the concealer lasts all day. The finish is semi-matte and the coverage is opaque enough to cover well, but not so opaque that it looks unnatural/obvious. I love doe foot applicators, makes applying to targeted areas a breeze. Strangely, this concealer has fragrance and smells quite nice. I hope they expand their shade range, becuase this is one nice formula! Also, Catrice is cruelty free! Would repurchase!

on 5/24/2018 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ok, so I can't really say anything bad about this concealer considering it's price. If you need something that has good coverage, blends well and doesn't crease much, yet you don't have money for something high end, this is ideal. If you apply only 1 layer you don't even need to set it, because it won't crease unless you apply more. I think it looks quite natural and it's definetly buildable. When I don't care to wear a full face of makeup butt I have some dark circles I pop this on my undereye and I don't look tired anymore, yet you coudn't tell I was wearing makeup unless you look close.

on 5/15/2018 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in the shade light and I love it! It doesn't crease, it sets nicely and the color is a good match. It works very well for dark circles.

I’m so glad that I purchased this concealer! I’m NC20 and the shade Light Beige 020 is a perfect match for me because is a light beige shade with yellow undertones. I like to use this for all over the face because it blends like a dream, it’s not thick and looks very natural.
I also enjoy using this for my under eyes. It’s NOT a dupe for Tarte Shape Tape in my humble opinion! I have intense dark circles and very light skin and nothing covers my dark circles like Tarte Face Tape. The Catrice one is a medium coverage concealer that looks very natural. It’s not matte or oil absorbing like Tarte’s. It’s illuminating, a bit thinner in texture compared to Bareskin concealer by BareMinerals or Born This Way by Too Faced but it’s quite close to these as a finish. It doesn’t set matte, it’s not drying like Urban Decay Naked or Tarte and it’s not thick in texture like Nars Creamy Radiant concealer. Maybelline Eraser concealer has a satin matte finish which this one hasn’t. All in all, this is a great concealer that reminds me of the BareMinerals “stroke of light concealer”, it’s very natural, a bit moisturizing and has a light texture. I would highly recommend this product to everyone no matter what your skintype is because I think this concealer could work for everyone. Catrice needs to expand their shade range though!

on 5/4/2018 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this at Ulta for under $5 in the shade 010 Porcelain. Grateful to have finally found a cruelty-free drugstore concealer that I love as much as I loved Maybelline Age Rewind. The consistency of this feels so light, almost feels like a whipped formulation (but it's creamy in texture.) However, it's full coverage & works on my terrible genetic undereye circles (I pair it with the Catrice Camouflage Cream in "Wake Up Effect", which is a peach color corrector). This concealer doesn't crease for me whether or not I set it with powder. It blends in effortlessly & looks natural yet flawless. Some reviewers mention that this product has a bad smell. I've honestly never smelled it or noticed an unpleasant odor. It might have one, but I personally haven't noticed.

on 4/28/2018 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The concealer performs beautifully. And blends well and gives mid weight natural coverage that covers but looks like skin. The formula is lovely. And they had a shade light enough for my skin.

However...the smell is horrible. Very, very strong. And it lingers for hours. It's as strong as any perfume (even just a few dabs on the face, not like I'm using a lot). It has an ammonia-like odor that also reminds me of some clarifying shampoos (Smells just like the Ion Color Solutions shampoo, which I loathe, but with an added ammonia note.)

It's a shame, because it's a lovely concealer. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I don't think so. If they cut out the horrible fragrance, it would be very nice.

There's a good reason it's a beauty-guru favorite, it performs very well. I generally do not like liquid tube concealers because they don't cover well, this is the best one I've ever used in that form. It would be a keeper and must have if I could stand the smell. I've tried to get used to it but can't.

this concealer is the only one that never fails to cover up any acne scars and doesn't break me out whatsoever. I've been purchasing it for years now and absolutely love it!

on 4/21/2018 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$5.99- .16 oz.

Website description:
Long lasting, liquid concealer for weightless coverage
Highly pigmented and waterproof formula instantly hides dark circles, imperfections and redness
Flock tip applicator for precise application

I like this concealer and I think it is equivalent to many high end concealers. I have 020 which is almost a perfect match for my skin and I have 005 which is lighter and great for brightening the under eye area. Sometimes I mix the 2. It lasts all day and never creases under my eyes or on the lids.

I do find it has the same issue I have with Shape Tape, it can be drying if you have a dry under eye area or lids, which I do. It will crease if I don't moisturize first but I always do so that isn't an issue but I tested it without and with, and definitely for me I must moisturize for it to look really nice. I dab it on then tap it with my fingers and finish with a sponge. I don't need to set it with powder but I usually do. It doesn't accentuate fine lines on me at all. It covers very well, not quite as much as shape tape but almost, minimal difference, so considering the price difference, easy choice but you are only getting half as much as Shape tape which is .33 oz. Still that would make this $12.00 still less than half the price of Shape Tape and they are almost identical to me.

There is a very, very slight scent when first applied, pleasant, fresh and it is gone within 5-10 minutes. My one complaint is that for some reason it separates in the tube. I noticed in some You Tuber's videos when they pulled theirs out to use it was separated. When I use it I alternate putting it back upside down one time then right side up the next. This is my favorite concealer (In the color 005) for cleaning up my brows.

INGREDIENTS:
AQUA (WATER), ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-19/19 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is freaking amazing!! I bought a new one as backup because I simply can't do without it!
It's medium-full coverage, very creamy and not chunky or heavy at all, it feels very light weight.
I find it performs best when I apply it with a dry beauty-blender, it looks flawless and lasts all day without creasing. I have dry-combo skin.
The colour options are on the lighter side, at first I purchased the 010 Porcelain which is almost white. I recently purchased 020 Light beige (I think it's called) which is nice as well. It does not oxydize on me.

Will definately purchase over and over again.

on 4/18/2018 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is perfect. Only the range of shades is terrible...