Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer
Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer

4.1

on 10/6/2018 8:31:00 AM

Excellent, good coverage concealer that dries down matte and doesn't crease. It's nearly invisible if you can find a shade match. I use this daily in place of foundation - under my eyes, around my nose and chin where my skin is darker/redder and some pigmentation. I do go in and spot conceal with a high cover cream concealer afterwards, but the Catrice concealer takes care of most of it. The biggest downside is the very strong fresh florally smell, I can tolerate it but if you are sensitive to scent, watch out.

The shade range is very limited, as are most German brands. I have used Light Beige 20, the darkest (!) shade, which is a fair-medium neutral. I'm now using Honey 15, which is nearly identical but with warmer undertones. If you are fair or fair-medium skin then give this concealer a shot, especially considering how inexpensive it is.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This didn’t work for me at all. I’ve found that the newer super thin formulas don’t sit well on my over 55 textured under eyes and sink immediately into lines regardless of primer, moisturizer and setting powder usage. Color selection wasn’t bad but the wand is weird-a round sponge ball instead of a traditional doe foot-brought up too much product and made a mess on mouth of tube. Back to Ulta.

on 9/29/2018 3:54:00 PM

If you have very thin skinn in the undereye area and dark circles it wont work for you. And I found it very drying and looked like I didint even have concealer on efter just an hour.

on 9/8/2018 11:06:00 AM

It's my everyday concealer, covers well enough since it has a medium to full buildable coverage, doesn't crease and lasts a long time. My only problem is that if you want a highlighted undereye and you are fair this wouldn't be the concealer for you since the palest shade (05) is not pale enough and oxidizes a bit. I can get away with the color but it doesn't brighten the area a ton.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One thing to note with this product is that the Porcelain color is the equivalent to "light" in most other products.
What do I want from a concealer? Coverage.
What am I trying to cover? I have dark circles.
What don't I like about using a concealer? The amount of product it takes to get that coverage. Sometimes you have to apply so much that in an hour or two, it is all settling in the fine lines around your eyes.

What did this product do for me?
It provided coverage with a minimal amount of effort and product needed for application and it lasts until I take if off.
What more could I want? It checks all my boxes. This product beat out products 4x more expensive that I had been using. This is now one of the most important tools in my beauty bag!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was pleasantly surprised with the fact that I like this concealer. It was really inexpensive, and I wasn't too sure about getting the color online (I'm Casper the Ghost — pleased to make your acquaintance — and the lightest shade was actually workable for me, unlike some brands with a light color that is darker than my tannest self). That said, this is a pretty good concealer, and I would use it again. One thing is that the coverage isn't really great. It's probably a solid medium coverage, but covering imperfections and dark circles requires some labor-intensive layering. I apply it with a fluffy brush in a few broad strokes and buff it in one days when foundation is too much fuss. The staying power is pretty okay too. It isn't an ALL DAY wear, but it'll get through about five hours before I feel a touch up is necessary. Overall, it's a good value and product for the price point, but it's by no means full coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

For this price, I'm not complaining about this concealer for my undereye. It does not crease, lasts, and leaves a non-cakey finish under my eyes. Comparing with the Tarte Shape Tape and the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, this is less pigmented than those options, but it's awesome because it's still cheaper than your typical Maybelline and L'Oreal concealer (especially if you pick this up on sale).

Pros:
Cheap
Blends nicely
No creasing
No caking
Lightweight

Cons
Limited shade selection
Not super pigmented

The reason why one lippie is knocked off is because there are only three shades available (as of the date of this review). Would love to see darker shades in their collection.

Unfortunately this one is too heavy for me, I guess the waterproof formula is not very friendly to acne-prone skin. It broke me out in cystic acnes :((( looked good on the skin but not worth the pain

on 6/28/2018 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

OXIDIZES – I picked up all 3 shades and all oxidized dramatically. As for the critical reviews that all 3 shades are too pale – people should try them to see just how much they actually oxidize. I’m extremely ultra pale (NC5) and these are all too dark to me. Lt. Natural is the lightest of these but darker when swatched than the FitMe Concealer in Ivory 05 for reference. Their Porcelain shade is much pinkier and oxidizes into a medium tone – not sure why this is named “porcelain”? Their shade Lt. Beige oxidizes into a medium orangey shade and swatches very close to the FitMe Light 10. If you’re quite pale, you will find all the Catrice shades to be too dark. I will agree that the scent is too strong and makes my eyes water. Coverage wise this thinner and less opaque than the FitMe concealer.

on 5/24/2018 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ok, so I can't really say anything bad about this concealer considering it's price. If you need something that has good coverage, blends well and doesn't crease much, yet you don't have money for something high end, this is ideal. If you apply only 1 layer you don't even need to set it, because it won't crease unless you apply more. I think it looks quite natural and it's definetly buildable. When I don't care to wear a full face of makeup butt I have some dark circles I pop this on my undereye and I don't look tired anymore, yet you coudn't tell I was wearing makeup unless you look close.