* 1. Colour match/range - can't fault it, comparable to alima's range.
* 2. Lasting power - the jojoba Base can move around a little, but with either their Primer or setting powder it stays put ALL DAY.
* 3. Overall finish - I love it, not matte but not shiny; satin silk.
* 4. Coverage over blemishes/rosacea - considering it's the least covering of the three (matte, semi-matte and jojoba base) it still does a pretty fine job purely on it's own, mainly because it's so buildable.
5. Performance under eye/dark circles - I'm not giving the star here because I'm being pernickety and mean, it does crease up in the tiny lines around my eyes, although coverage is good if you are feeling ultimately lazy and can't be bothered with concealer (I do get those days)
* 6. Ingredients - pure and wonderful.
* 7. Effect on my skin, drying/breakouts - neither, I do actually think it improves my skin!
* 8. Easy to apply? - yes, jam some on a brush and dab it on, fast and easy.
* 9. Price - for the quality it's almost unbelievable
* 10 packaging - not a fan of plastic, but the company do accept your old big size pots back thru the post. My only quibble is that the holes in the dispenser are too small, but I take that bit of plastic off if I'm not travelling (which is most of the time)
I've been holding off from reviewing this for a whole year because I wanted to see if it was truly as good as I first thought. One year on, in all weather's and temperatures, I still love it. I don't even replace my vapour foundation anymore (not that I can afford to). It's everything I loved about bare minerals but without the nasty ingredients.
I wear everyday minerals Primer underneath, and their all over shimmer on top, and then it looks every bit as good as vapour.
My only problem is that there are no stockists in Britain, so you have to order from the US. :( still, even with custom duties the price is comparable to other brands like Inika.