CLINIQUE Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion

CLINIQUE Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Caffeine, Bifida Ferment, Acetyl Glucosamine, Lactobacillus Ferment, Creatine, Ergothioneine, Adenosine Phosphate, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, PEG-8, PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Trehalose, Hexlyene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-51, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/26/2018 11:45:00 AM

I use this twice daily after cleansing. Pour out a dime size amount and spread across my face and then pat in. Wait for 2 minutes and repeat again for the 2nd time. It helps hydrating the skin and will follow up with a serum of some sort after that. Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

While poking around on Clinique’s website, I came across a choice for watery lotions. I click. “Watery wonders. The Asian secret to dewy skin. At Clinique, our watery lotions are targeted to your unique concerns.” Hmmm. I’ve recently read up on Asian skin care and to find such an offering is intriguing.
This is not a lotion but more of a thick clear liquid. The tall blue bottle seems generous in portion and elegant. To dispense, I gotta give it a gentle squeeze because it doesn’t pour out on its own. I squeeze out a little bit in my palm, distribute it between both hands, and pat it into my face. As usual per Clinique skin care, no fragrance and fortunately for me no issues such as irritation or adverse reactions, even around my eye area.
The actual use of this product is confusing. The “watery lotions 101 - when do I apply it?” advises after cleansing, before serums or moisturizers. However, under the product itself, it says after your 3-step. I almost emailed Clinique but thanks to MUAers, one or more reviews mentioned use between toner and serum/moisturizer and this seems right as it is (by itself) lightly hydrating and gives my skin a nice drink that my DDML seals in.
So I don’t think this is a must have to add to a routine unless you’re looking for an additional product to layer in that will boost moisture, oily skin types might even be able to use it on its own. It has a few antioxidants, beneficials and extracts so it’s not completely useless. I take off a lippie because I think this isn’t necessary a brightening product but more of a hydration boost.

on 7/3/2018 9:25:00 PM

I used a sample and I loved it. It is very light which can be a great thing for some situations.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice essence type product that I enjoy using. It is light and makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated. The texture is a silky gel and absorbs easily into skin. This is a great product for all skin types.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because Clinique’s Even Better Essence Lotion got discontinued, and I was devastated. That product did wonders for me. So I came across this one, Turnaround Revitalizing Lotion, and heard that it was a similar product so I bought it. To my surprise, I like this even better. I felt a change in my skin the next day. My face was SO much smoother and brighter. My face felt insanely hydrated and brought back to life. I have oily skin with lots of acne scarring and redness. This product just knocks the dullness away and plumps your skin. I use this day and night before moisturizing and a little goes a long way! The only downside, I believe, is the packaging. I read on beautypedia that light can go through the see-through bottle and get rid of all the anti-oxidants. As a result, I keep my bottle in the box. Other than that, great product. Will always repurchase.

on 1/14/2018 2:19:00 PM

I like using this product in the am as a toner. I just put a few drops on my fingers and pat it into my face after cleansing with the mixture of Clinique Redness Solution and Cetaphil. Oh yes, before that i use the 7day scrub from the same company. As you can see I'm a Clinique girl. It feels nice on my face but the down side is that it's expensive. I like using it in the morning and use the discontinued Mild Clarifying Lotion of which I stocked up when I find out it wasn't going to be sold anymore. I'm not sure about using this 2x daily. So, yes, I'd buy it again and just use it once a day. At night I'll probably try the Thayer's Alcohol free Rosewater toner. That's gotten good reviews on this website. Here's an addition to my review. After looking at this website and other ones, after finishing my last bottle of Mild Clarifying Lotion, I think i'll use this Turnaround Lotion in the evening as well. I read about Thayers and witch hazel in general and I've been leery of trying witch hazel on my face as I have flareups of rosacea on one side of my face every once in a while. Witch hazel has mixed reviews and I've asked my dermatologist about it. He said that he'd be careful because my skin in so sensitive.

This is a great lotion, it’s clear and viscous but absorbs well. I only use it at night before my actual moisturiser. Works very well to retain moisture in an air-conditioned room which can be quite drying for my sensitive-combination skin. It’s good enough for summer to fall months but might be too light for winter use. I’ve used a wide range of Clinique products and I credit much of my clear skin to this brand!

on 10/19/2017 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

May work well on oily skin but it irritated my very sensitive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a liquidy gel water/essence. Comes in a tall bottle. Fragrance free. It looked like it would pour right out of the bottle but you have to give it a minute or two and it will ooze out. Loved playing with it but unfortunately the essence stung my face each time I used it. Lovely idea for light moisture though. I am bummed it didn't work for me.

I have skin that's prone to dehydration and I love using this in the fall and winter to keep my skin supple. It's fragrance and alcohol-free, has some great anti-oxidants, and it helps to fade my PIH marks, so I'm not mad at it. I usually dispense right into my hands and pat into my face and neck.