4.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 months ago

This eyeliner pen lives up to its name! I got mine (black) free in a GWP and despite being a powder/ pencil liner wearer I found it very easy to use, with great results. The pen is really well designed with a fine tip, and delivers the right amount of product. The colour is an intensely pigmented jet black that stays true the whole length of the drawn line. What works for me is to lay the tip along my closed eyelid against my lashes and drag it across for a fine even line. If you're quick it can be smudged a little. I don't like a dramatic eye, so I'll top the smudged fine line with powder or pencil which gives me just enough intensity for an evening look. I have played around doing cat eye type liner and yes, it works brilliantly for that too! I've had mine a while, and it hasn't dried out even though I use it only occasionally. I'll probably buy this when I run out.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 months ago

I have hooded eyes and oily eyelids, so every other eyeliner transfers on my upper lid, except this one. Honestly, it’s the best eyeliner I have ever tried, I’ve been buying it non-stop since 2015, so I must have gone through more than 20 pens and it has never let me down. I buy it in brown and it’s a very pretty true brown colour, great for blondes.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

8 months ago

As I'm always struggling with my eyeliner, this one is pretty good as it works like a brush! So easy to use, doesn't smudge and if I mess it up, it's easy to correct, the pigment of black is very intense which is what I was looking for. Great eyeliner, the price is a bit high up but it's the best eyeliner so far!!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

8 months ago

I'm a gel/liquid liner only girl and I've tried a ton...this one is great. Goes on easy and lasts ALL day and I have oily lids. Love it

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 months ago

I think that the formula of this eyeliner is great. Non-irritating and long lasting. This does not smudge on me, even after 12 hours plus of wear. I have this in black which is a very rich, dark black color. For some reason, I found this precision tip pen style eye liner hard to get a even, thin line. I prefer a very thin line close to the lash line and I can get this look very easily with the Stila Stay all Day eyeliner but not with this pen. I would recommend trying it because of the long lasting formula and the easy way the the eyeliner pen glides across the skin, especially when you want a thicker line drawn on.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

a year ago

My HG eyeliner and i'm on my 4th bottle of this. It's super easy to put on, looks good and stays on forever. I've always had trouble finding eyeliners that dont smudge because my skin is so oily and my eyes are very sensitive and watery. This eyeliner stays on no matter what. It stays put all day, I can even sleep in it and wake up with it looking as perfect as ever.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
from

a year ago

Wanted to love it because it's one of the only liquid liners that I don't get an allergic reaction from but this just didn't work for me. Easily smudges/runs off. Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner works much better and is cheaper as well.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDp7Hama8wM I love this liquid eyeliner pen so much!! It's definitely worth the money and I repurchased it already more then just ones! The tip of the pen is so thin and then it goes a little bit bigger, which is great because this is how you can take control over creating a liner or a winged eyeliner. The tip itself is very flexible and because of the liquid ink the bristle stick together. Make sure that you are always putting the lid on once you're done with it to avoid having a dried out pen.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

A few years ago, my mom passed this off to me. It ended up replacing my old favorite eyeliner (and gel liner) and I've bought it twice since. I know some people have said it bleeds and smudge but I've never had that experience. It goes on easily, opaque, and sharp and comes off gently with a wipe. My only complaint is that if you're not careful putting the cap on, the tip can get frayed over time. Usually I'm nearly out of product by the time this happens anyways, though.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

2 years ago

I got this with Sephora points, and it is now my holy grail eyeliner. I can’t praise it enough. I’ve been using it for 2 months straight now, and it shows no signs of slowing down or drying out on me any time soon. The brush tip of the pen is stiff enough to be precise, but flexible enough to get it where you want the product to go. It doesn’t fade on me all day, yet it comes off easily when I remove my makeup. I’ve tried so many eyeliners, both drug store and high end, and I never found one that met all my criteria of perfection until I got this!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium