CLINIQUE Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen

4.6

Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beheneth-30, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simethicone, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Laurate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sorbitan Trioleate, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol- May Contain: Black 2 (CI 77266), Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77492)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Wanted to love it because it's one of the only liquid liners that I don't get an allergic reaction from but this just didn't work for me. Easily smudges/runs off. Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner works much better and is cheaper as well.

I love this liquid eyeliner pen so much!! It's definitely worth the money and I repurchased it already more then just ones!
The tip of the pen is so thin and then it goes a little bit bigger, which is great because this is how you can take control over creating a liner or a winged eyeliner. The tip itself is very flexible and because of the liquid ink the bristle stick together.

Make sure that you are always putting the lid on once you're done with it to avoid having a dried out pen.

A few years ago, my mom passed this off to me. It ended up replacing my old favorite eyeliner (and gel liner) and I've bought it twice since. I know some people have said it bleeds and smudge but I've never had that experience. It goes on easily, opaque, and sharp and comes off gently with a wipe.

My only complaint is that if you're not careful putting the cap on, the tip can get frayed over time. Usually I'm nearly out of product by the time this happens anyways, though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this with Sephora points, and it is now my holy grail eyeliner. I can’t praise it enough. I’ve been using it for 2 months straight now, and it shows no signs of slowing down or drying out on me any time soon. The brush tip of the pen is stiff enough to be precise, but flexible enough to get it where you want the product to go. It doesn’t fade on me all day, yet it comes off easily when I remove my makeup. I’ve tried so many eyeliners, both drug store and high end, and I never found one that met all my criteria of perfection until I got this!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

For the life of me I cannot understand the great reviews this eyeliner has. I actually bought this product because of the reviews on here. It bleeds too much, smudges, is too runny etc. I kept giving it numerous chances since I did not want to believe that this so called magical product did not live up to it's praise. It is one of the worst eyeliners I have used. A shame because I wanted to love it, I will not be buying again.

This has replaced my Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick, which I adore but it dries out too quickly to justify its price. It was suggested by the Pixiwoo sisters, so I gave it a shot and I was in for a treat. Perfectly thin, precise, jet black, matte lines that last all day. So easy to use. I wish I had this when I was an eyeliner novice, it would have saved me so much time. Stays put all day, even through gym and naps, does not run, does not sting my eyes, does not travel to other parts of the eye. I'm not changing this, ever. Clinique, you better not discontinue this.

Based on the reviews, I purchased this at Ulta in a kit with take the day off cleanser and a mascara. I'd almost given up on liquid/cream eyeliner because I couldn't make a straight line. This is great! I can actually draw a straight, smooth line. It doesn't irritate, even on the waterline and stays perfect all day.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Idiot proof, as referenced by the fact that I can use this successfully. I don't know as it is WP but it doesn't budge all day, isn't ridiculously expensive and the ink hasn't dried up within a week.
A+

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! Easiest liquid eyeliner to use, super fine tip, lasts all day, and I like that you build it up with a few swipes on each eye.Try it especially if you're intimidated by liquid eyeliner!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, in my search for an HG eyeliner, I quickly realized just how hard it can be to get a solid cat eye. Yes...yes, I had seen the memes but I had only previously used cheap drugstore eyeliners and figured that it wasn't me...it was the cheap products to blame! I got Kat Von D's Inked liner which was really pigmented but on my oily lids a bit hard to control at times. Once it started running dry I knew I wasn't going to repurchase and read the reviews on this one.
I don't understand what they did different...it looks the same but it is so much easier to manage!! I love very minimal, delicate cat eyes that give you a subtle look and I could very easily draw it one with this one! It is not necessarily as pigmented as the Kat Von D one but tbh, I can at least layer this one on (that's right...LAYER it! I was courageous enough to go back after I had achieved that elusive, perfect swoop because it was just that easy) to get a darker line. Also, I can go back in and add the Kat Von D to areas that I'd like to be a big more pigmented.
Honestly, I don't think I will be looking for any other eyeliners. This one meets all the needs and I'd rather give up a bit on pigmentation in order to have it be easier to manage. Nice job, Clinique!