L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Serum Medium

No Image

3.2

on 9/6/2017 3:32:00 PM

The tan is good the next day after applying, but after that it changes color and turns too orangey. Also wears off badly and visibly not evenly.

on 7/24/2017 2:37:00 AM

I use this for my face, it dries quickly and gives good color. I am fair, and I use it two nights in a row. I sometimes use it on my legs, too. The color is fine, not orangey on me that I've noticed (or been told) and the scent is more tropical colada than DHA/chemicals.
The price is good, and i love how fast it dries without feeling sticky or tacky. Doesn't rub off on my sheets.
Will likely repurchase, especially for face.

on 8/18/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have noticed this replacing the gelee version in stores. I liked the gelee so at first I was worried but I tried this and like it even better! I think this is sort of like the gelee product but without the long dry time and sticky feel. This product is thin and dries quickly on the skin. Unlike the spray gel and quick dry lotions by L'oreal this one does not streak. I was also worried the tan would be too light as it says to apply three days in a row in the instruction. I found the tan was dark enough with one application, however. It also really does last longer than the other self tanning products and looks natural. I could probably build this to a really dark color but one application gave me a decent tan. Update: I dropped off two points for this because I tried it again and I think I put it on a little thicker than before. The end result was I turned out super orange and streaky so I don't think this is buildable as I expect if I did I would end up orange.

on 10/15/2016 8:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff, I'm naturally a light tan color but since I use a lot of sunscreen on my face I tend to be a lot more pale. This serum helps balance out the color and I like that its lightweight and I can apply the rest of my skincare over it. You can also mix this in with moisturizer for a more subtle tan.

on 5/20/2016 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I read so many great reviews and really wanted this to be awesome...alas for me not so much. It BURNS, way too much alcohol for me and the HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY aroma of floral was for me almost too much to tolerate. The color after night 1 was meh, after 2, a bit better....as I type this I almost think I may use it ONE more time tonight, but probably going to give it to a friend. IF l'oreal got RID of the alcohol and the SCENT I think I would use it regularly, because it went on perfectly and evenly, dried really fast and if it WOULD be worth using it 3 times without those 2 major problems. Maybe I got a bad batch, or I am just one of the unlucky ones..😭 I always feel these things are subjective so, you may love it like a majority of the other reviewers. I love to try products😉