Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow in Coral

Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow in Coral

3.3

on 5/22/2018 3:01:00 AM

Ok... so this is the baby Meghan Markle wore for her wedding! The scoop`s out!! And this is my take on the product

It's a colored lip gloss/balm, you guys. I never would have thought in a million years to wear lip gloss/balm for a summer wedding. But Meghan always being different, stunned in this color. She/MUA picked a coral lippy for her big day and it was gorg with the smokey brown eye makeup

I managed to get a tester thru online purchase(much cheaper only the packaging differs) cos I didn't want to splurge. Coral isnt exactly my fav color but paired with smokey brown eye makeup and peach blusher, the look is to die for, esp if you have dark hair.

The gloss/balm by itself is just another ordinary lip balm until a a celeb turned royal endorses it, then the cash counters are ringing.

It looks like coral gloss on me(NC 37 for ref) and left my lips feeling hydrated/moisturized. Strangely, it didn't bleed like most glosses do. Having said that, it didn't survive the dinner full of oily, greasy food (which is understandable)

I can see myself wearing this to the office, cos it looks kinda natural with just 1 swipe. It's buildable for more orange/peachy/tangerine intensity ...(u get the color scheme idea here).

There is a faint smell of actal/peppermint which is ok and goes off soon

I layered this over Revlon balm stain "Irresistible No 065" a dupe for Honest Beauty`s Chesnut Kiss, the closest shade I could find in my region, as we dont have Honest Beauty here, like Meghan/MUA did. Layering helps keep the color in place ...and it was nice .
Have to say Meghan pulled it off well!!

Price wise- just think hard on how much you would spend on glosses and then decide...this baby is pricey
Packaging is typically very Dior, with fancy clear plastic pink casing and metal bullet(which im not a fan of) ...if ppl are paying premium at least loose the plastic casing, Dior)
Staying power-None

Overall, a good colored gloss for summer, simple natural or smokey brown eye makeup.
If I have to wear this for my wedding, i will.
Repurchase? Nope! Not a lip balm fan

But loving this look while its still wedding fever!!

on 2/24/2017 3:04:00 AM

The original Lip Glow is better, the orange-y color that this one has looks weirdly unnatural on me.

Glossy and moisturizing. Has a very nice feel on the lips. Beautiful packaging.

Dior's Lip Glow (the pink one) is one of my favorite lip products so I was curious to try the Coral version. The color doesn't work on me at all, and it's so shiny it looks like I'm wearing tangerine-colored grease. Not flattering!

Won't buy it again.

I tried the Pink, and I much prefer this one -- a couple layers of this, and I get a really natural, coral-pink hue that's not too bright and enhances my natural lip color. My lips are naturally more on the pale side, so the Pink one only made my lips shine. This one on the other hand, gives a really nice tint and shine to the lips. I wouldn't repurchase, since I feel like I can get the same color elsewhere at a much cheaper price. As much as I love the color, I don't feel the texture of my lips improving after the use of this product.

I have Pink 001 already but I wanted Coral (& Lilac! I'm ordering Lilac!). My daddy bought me Coral today (& Chanel Eau Fraiche EDT 3.4oz). I love my father & his understanding of my ridic obsession w MU lolz I enable his ink pen addiction but anyways this is a more tangerine color than pink (durrr me) it's different from pink but in a good way. It's subtle. I like to pair it w some black liquid eyeliner feline flick, some highlighting bronzer, brows, black mascara (WP naturally!!), & usual fdtn & powder, contour/hi-lite like a natural look or this is awesome for makeup-no-makeop looks always classy never trashy & Dior packaging is superb. I'm getting their plumping gloss next after Lilac I have always been after natural lip looks I don't like a mega dark or bright lip. My Dior lipliner for these is in the mail I tracked it to be delivered today! Yay!! Dior, if ur listening (?), I'm addicted to lip glow addict lipglosses! U have succeeded in making me a lip glow addict :-)

on 7/7/2015 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wished I love this but the consistency is not as good as the normal pink lipglow. The colour doesn't come out as natural and its noticeably different in terms of moisturizing level. Somehow it just feels dryer and less comforting than the usual pink lipglow. I had to reapply constantly.

Perhaps good for summer but for the price I'll rather get a nice coral balm stain from revlon- better colour payoff and moisture.

on 7/2/2015 1:56:00 PM

USD$33. So expensive, but it's perfect for those days when you don't feel like putting on full makeup but need a little perk-up. The pink version of this was ok on me, but I really love the new coral color for my pale Asian skin (MAC NC20/C2). The hint of orange looks very natural without shimmer and perfect for summer. Great buy!

Top Rated Lip Treatments