Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Aussome Volume

Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Aussome Volume

1.3

Alcohol denat., Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Tapioca Starch, Aqua, Silicia, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Amyl Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

on 1/23/2018 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am here to repeat what others already said. This is not a good dry shampoo. I have actually tried one that was even worse (some smaller brand whose name I don't remember), but I won't be repurchasing this one either.
It might to some extent serve as a mild strength styling hairspray and it does help if you need to mask the not-so-fresh scent of your hair, but that's all. It does not add volume nor make my hair look any cleaner at all. The scent is not too bad, in my opinion (it kinda reminds me of a standard hair salon product scent), but it is way too strong.
Not a fan.

I have tried a few dry shampoo products and this one does not work very well with my type of hair. It is a shame because I like this brand. When I spray this dry shampoo on my hair, they stick together and feel heavy. Even if I keep brushing them several times a day, it feels like they are glued together.

This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever tried an needed to warn others not to buy this. It does nothing- does not refresh the hair or absorb grease nor does it give any volume. Completely useless. What is more- the overwhelming smell of cheap men deodorant will linger on your hair for hours and overpower your perfume. Your house will need serious airing too.

on 2/18/2016 6:00:00 AM

This is a very bad dry shampoo. The smell is so strong and the room will smell for many hours after spraying with this. It's also very hard to brush your hair after spraying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Worst dry shampoo ever! Stinks and is difficult to brush out the hair. Don't waste your money and buy the batiste dry shampoo.

on 9/29/2015 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I like Aussie products generally, thats why I was very happy when I heard about this new product. But this one (as well as one for coloured hair) was a real disappointment. It smells nice, and it's really gentle to the scalp, but when it comes to reducing greasiness it do nothing. I wash my hair every 3-4 days. When I use others shampoos I like to do that on my 3th day and I good to go for another one after. With this one I should apply it on both the 3rd and 4rd days and it does nothing.
I think this product is for those, who do not need dry shampoo in general...
Or maybe use it just for a perfume :)

on 6/20/2015 1:36:00 PM

I was looking for a dry shampoo with that extra oomph for my fine hair. Unfortunately, this didn't deliver.

PROS:
- Nice packaging; sprays a fine mist that is easy to apply.

- Has the typical Aussie smell. While it makes the hair smell nice, it is very strong, lingers a long time and may therefore interfere with any other fragrance you are wearing.

- It adds hold to the hair style.

CONS:

- As a dry shampoo this is completely useless. When I want to camouflage the greasy roots on my second day hair, I need to use a proper dry shampoo first and then use this for volumising - purpose defeated.

- While it does volumise and add hold, it makes the hair feel crunchy and by no means cleaner than it was before. Not for people who like their hair to feel nice.

VERDICT:

This is, essentially, a medium hold hair spray, but NOT a dry shampoo. It turns my hair into a crunchy, perfumed mess, which still looks greasy. Will not repurchase.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo