Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.3

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I really can't use this product. I don't know what's inside it that causes dry patches on my cheeks. Yes, I do have (very) sensitive skin but I never have eczema until I use this mask. I used it once and the day after that dry patches started to show off. I believe it was this mask that caused the dry patches since I didn't use any skin care product that time (yes, facial wash was the only thing I put on my face). It's weird given that this mask is supposed to hydrate skin but apparently it really dries up my cheek. But it smells really nice tho.

on 7/9/2018 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried the older formulation 7 years ago (I think it even has a different name?) and it worked okay on me.

This time I got a sample of this and used it after toner, serum, moisturizer and woke up with super soft and smooth skin. It was noticeably different.

But after the third time, I started getting bumps on my cheeks (which never breaks out unless it doesn't like a product) so I stopped and tried again after my skin calmed down because I really love how soft it made my skin feel. Nope, more bumps. Plus a nasty 3 in 1 cystic acne on the chin - though I'm not sure if this is to be blamed, cause you know, hormones.

Ah well, at least I didn't buy the full size!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite night cream during autumn winter. Hydrates and soothes. Especially helpful after using acids. During summer and when I’m traveling to more humid weather, it’s a bit too rich for my skin so I use an emulsion instead. Still, really love and will always repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My Brother got this for me from Korea as there was much hype about it. Quite underwhelmed by it as it broke out my combo oily skin and it just feels too tacky to sleep with. Will not repurchase again as the fragrance is also way too strong and the packaging is in a pot which I personally feel is quite unhygienic even if it came with a spatula

on 11/30/2017 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this mask to try out of the hype. Strong scent and I doubt there's a lot of great ingredients. That aside it really works, slather it on as a final step and wake up with dewy and refreshed skin. Will be trying other sleeping masks but might also buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my essential skincare product
I use this twice per week over all my skincare products for night

I guarantee you will wake up feeling great about your skin
And I always bring this whenever I travel around with plane if the flight is gonna longer than 5 hours, I will bring the travel size one or the sample size with sachet.

Price is reasonable

Packaging is fine, it comes with a little spatula if I’m not mistaken.

on 6/29/2017 3:20:00 AM

I buy second time of this product already. I like the texture and it doesnt cause sticky after apply. I can feel my face really smooth and hydrated in the next day.
However, this is product is quite expensive. but it can last for 4-3 months if apply twice every weeks.

on 10/31/2016 2:40:00 AM

Not a very great product..felt no effect after using it. If i use other sleeping mask, when i wake up the next day, my skin will feel baby smooth however this doesn't do that.
This doesnt give me the feeling like my skin is moisturised but my skin is definitely better than not using it.
Instead of a sleeping mask, i use as a day moisturiser instead when my go to moisturiser is running low.
I definitely won't be repurchasing it because even using aloe vera gel have 100% better effect than this.
Nonetheless, this product might be great for other people but not for me. Would recommend if you have extra money to spare.

I'm very surprise to see a LOT of good comments for this gel , especially for mature skin . this gel is true ,very lightweight and absorb fast but like any other gel it's not very moisturizing at all. after just 30minute wearing this gel , I can feel like my skin is thirst for other moisturizing products. if this is only few bucks , I will definitely give thumbs up bec of the lightness, cool feeling , but this gel is expensive and not even moisturizing or doing anything to my skin. Laneige is one of expensive korean products that is just FULL of hype and marketing bombing , the product itself just like mediocre drugstore . (i try quite a few of their products in my 20iest) , i also try full set of IOPE hydryting set (pink bottle) really2 irritating skin bec of the full pack of fragrance and iope also one of "korean high end" and my skin is NOT the skin that can not tolerate fragrance in skincare.

on 8/15/2016 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this and have been using it for a month. I have a dry skin with dry patches. This does nothing for me. I put this on at night, at first it has a cooling and hydrating sensation but it only last for a while. I prefer the glam and glow thirsty mud for an overnight mask.