Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Moisturizer

Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Moisturizer

Not tested on animals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Trisiloxane, Niacinamide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol

This stuff is really great. I purchased this after a serious adverse reaction to a high street product and I have never looked back. My skin, particularly around my eyes, is prone to an eczema type rash. This product stops it completely, it leaves my skin soft and healthy. I can also apply it before makeup without it leaving a greasy residue. Thanks Arbonne!

This is a very good basic moisturizer for sensitive skin or for any skin that wants light moisture. It's fragrance free and the size of the tube is great for the price. I really like the way it makes my skin feel .

on 9/9/2015 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After a terrible reaction to a Clinique moisturiser which left my face raw and dry, I purchased this moisturiser after a friend recommended it. I'd already tried the Dermaveen Rich Facial Moisturiser with good results so was interested to see how Arbonne would compare.

It turns out that I love it! It has no scent at all and has a nice thick texture. It didn't irritate my skin at all and was very moisturising, possible even more than the Dermaveen. It left no greasy film over my skin and I've been using it day and night. I wouldn't recommend it on it's own because it doesn't really doesn't do much more than moisturise - but it does that very well! I'm a big fan of using treatment products underneath and I use Serumtologie C serum 22 in the morning and Skinceuticals retinol 05.% at night.

This is a great product to inject some moisture into your skin and help with any redness and irritation. Remember that it's a moisturiser only, not a treatment product, so don't expect miracles. However, having really well moisturised skin does make your complexion look a whole lot better than if it were dry.

I was a bit uncertain about this moisturizer at first. I have extremely oily skin, and when you first apply this moisturizer it leaves a bit of a sticky feeling on the skin. But after a few minutes the moisturizer soaks in and leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing. It doesn't make my skin oily (but doesn't help to control oil either), and I also have very acne-prone and sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. It is very expensive ($36 for a 4 oz bottle) but it only takes a tiny amount to cover my entire face so the bottle should last a while.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

As with my pervious review on the arbonne calm cleanser and serum, this moisturizer is the third step in the system. This product is amazing and is the best moisturizer that I've ever used, aside from the ponds heavy moisturizing cream. This product comes in a durable long, medium sized "squeezey" tube which is great for distribution of the product. This moisturizer has a very cool refreshing feeling which I think is what provoked my love for it. This product makes my skin feel so incredibly soft and clean and smells so fresh. There is not much more I can say about this product because it is so simple and astonishing. I recommend this product with no doubt. I also recommend you read my review on the cleanser for a more in depth review on the system (calm line/collection)