Too Faced Natural Matte

Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

on 12/25/2016 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My boyfriend gave me this one as a present and it's my new holy grail product. Extremely long lasting, even when it's raining or snowing, super creamy, easy to blend, not fading. They could be a little bit more pigmented, but they are the best for day wear. 90%

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love, love, love this palette. The eye shadows are very finely grained. They go on smoothly (I use Real Techniques brushes).

The shadows blend well on top of eye shadow primer. I use Urban Decay eye primer set with a setting powder.

The colors are very close to pan, but I wouldn't say exactly the same color as in the pan (especially for the darker colors). The colors stay true and don't fade throughout the day. I have worn them for 10 hours will no fading. Overall, the colors are just so beautiful for so many looks: work, happy hours, and going out at night.

Some of the darker colors after about 8 hours tend to crease a little bit where I blink. But that is not bad after 8 hours of wear!

on 7/8/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the perfect every day eye palette. It's the classic Natural Eye Palette in a matte finish. I love the packaging, very slim and it stays shut- great for traveling. My favorite is wearing Heaven all over the lid with Cashmere Bunny in the crease. I personally don't touch the Sexpresso shade very often but my sister told me she likes to use it to fill in her eyebrows on occasion. Seriously- what are you waiting for? Go get it! It's well worth the money and will last you for a long time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is an all matte palette, great colors ranging from dark browns to taupes with a little of most neutrals in between. The quality is typical Too Faced, good pigment and long lasting. The mattes aren't chalky like some can be, and there is very little fallout-even when blending and shading out. You can create several different looks with this palette, it is great if you aren't into shimmery colors and want something softer.