Too Faced Natural Matte

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

I'm not sure if I got a faulty palette, but the pigmentation isn't as strong as I thought it would be. I had to swatch several times before I could get some colours on my eyelids. Only the darkest three eye shadows are obvious upon its first swatch. Also, the eye shadows weren't buttery at all.

As it's a palette coming from Too Faced, I was extremely disappointed. I expected for a more pigmented buttery eye shadows.

[EDIT]
After using it for awhile, I understood that this palette isn't for strong point eye makeup, it's more for a soft natural daily contoured eyes kind of look, as that's making any sense.

To summarise, this palette will be suitable to those who prefers subtle eye shadows that can be used to contour her eyes area.

on 12/25/2016 10:18:00 AM

This is one of my absolute FAVORITE palettes. I love how creamy the mattes are and the colors are amazing! My favorite is cookie butter-seriously the best crease shade ever! If Too Faced sold that color as a single I would buy it in a heartbeat! This palette was worth every penny!

on 12/30/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

I owned the Original Naked pallete prior to purchasing this Natural Matte one, and let me tell ya, i didn't have a damn clue what i was doing with eyeshadow. i know it sounds silly, but no matter how many Youtube videos i watched on eyeshadow tutorials, i just didn't get it. One day, i was in Ulta and confessed to the girl at the counter that i had no idea how to apply my eyeshadow right. I obviously needed a beginner's palette. THIS is what she recommended and THIS is AMAZING. Too Faced is forever my favorite for eyeshadows because they include 3 simple looks with a guide for each of these small palettes that they sell. After using this palette for a while, everything has fallen into place , and i finally understand. Brushes are also an important factor in correctly applying your eyeshadow and making it look right, but the first step is buying this palette if you're a beginner, or anyone for that matter. Beautiful, everyday colors for a natural look are something every woman needs in their makeup drawer. Do not hesitate to make this purchase, you won't regret it

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So sad one of the shadows arrived broken Laced Tedy the product is sort of grainy I think the batch of shadow is perhaps different. All the other shades are nice matte colors. The mirror is great to use and the little booklet is a lovely inspiration.

on 6/18/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I do really like Too Faced matte eyeshadow, they are up there with Urban Decay and even Bobbi Brown. Unfortunately, I would not rebuy this one. Although the colors are lovely and they blend and look lovely, they are dusty with fallout. I never had this problem with the first matte palette. Also, the packaging is heavy. I actually prefer the cardboard package with the stronger magnetic closure.

Pros:
lovely natural colors
good price
all matte
creamy feel

Cons:
Not packed down firmly
loose dusty