would repurchase
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I really wanted to like this, but it was awful. It is very time-consuming to apply, because before you get any visible changes multiple coats are required. Then it flakes, badly. The price is crazy high as well. The only positive is that it has clean ingredients. I will never buy this again. There are much better clean mascaras out there that do not cost anywhere near what this does.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I recently ordered Petit Vour's special Spring box. I was so impressed with the box, that I ended up ordering another, to have for travel. This mascara was the only disappointment in the box. I looked up the Red Apple website and it sounded so great. I am sensitive to some eye makeup, so I was excited at the prospect of a non allergenic, natural mascara, that promised so much. Now this is also a pricey mascara, at $37 a tube. I am glad that I did receive it as part of the box. Otherwise the sting would have been worse. What was so bad about it? FLAKEY, flakey, flakey. It is possible that this was an old batch. I tried the other tube, received in the second box though. Same thing, Within a couple of hours of wear, literally half of it was sprinkled across my cheeks. I gave it two stars, as I like the concept and the packaging.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age44-55