2.8

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

4 months ago

I have no issue with the polishes, but once I put on the Top Coat, my lovely glossy finish becomes dull and almost matte. I have better results with the Vinylux line. Perhaps I will try mixing Opi polish with a different top coat. Either way, I get a full week with very little tip wear.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

6 months ago

I love opi but these infinite shine ones are subpar...I tried this in from here to eternity, a bright pink and it was super streaky....disappointed

About reviewer (980 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0
from

a year ago

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!!!!! Within 24 hours after painting my toes the ENITRE nail polish lifted more than half way off 2 NAILS. I had yet to shower the only thing in that time frame I did was put on socks and shoes once and that was when the second one came off. This is absolutely a joke. Invest in something better. DO NOT BUY!!!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

a year ago

This is supposed to last longer than regular OPI polish - but in my experience, it doesn't. I've read reviews from other people who says it gives them several days longer wear, but I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong or what - I get tip wear the next days and then it starts chipping. It's more expensive than the regular OPI polishes but I really don't think it's worth it.

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

a year ago

THIS WILL RUIN YOUR NAILS! As other reviews have started, the polish lasts a long time without chipping, it's shiny... Blah, blah, blah...at first that's all true. Here's the real bottom line: this stuff will damage your nail beds! After a few uses I noticed the polish was harder and harder to remove, that base coat wasn't going to budge. I also noticed that the edges of the polish were peeling up regularly. After 4 rounds of using this system my nails are brittle, scarred, peeling, and yellowed in spite of using the base coat. I think it has dehydrated my nails. I compare my nail beds to the scarring you'd expect after soaking off salon gels or acrylics. I can't wear polish now because even with a ridge filling base coat my nails aren't smooth. And without polish they look awful. Bottom line: it's just not worth it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Best nail polish ever. Had this professionally put on at a salon and it lasted over 7 days with no chipping.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

Not sure if it was the way I applied it or not, but after applying the top coat, my shiny nail color was so dull that it looked matte. I haven’t seen any other reviews that state this. Quite the opposite. Anyone can give any tips on what might be going on?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2 years ago

Bought 2 shades plus the topcoat to try out for the first time. I have to say, I'm a fan. As other reviews have stated, it is a thick formula, but it dries soooooo much quicker than thinner counterparts. I especially love the topcoat, very shiny and it dries to a rock hard finish. Just make sure to use thin coats, and the thickness of the formula shouldn't be an issue, but everything is different for everyone and preferences are highly personal. I can't wait to try more colors!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

I concur with the other reviews. Love OPI, love the colors and the packaging, but Ultimate Shine polishes are too thick and difficult to work with! I'm trying all kinds of things as I bought a set from an online store and cannot return... Led lamp? Nope, doesn't speed the drying process, even though OPI claims that UV light helps cure the polish. Not mixing products? Using a cheap top coat by Salon Perfect helped hide the streaks and speed up the drying process. Next thing to try...thinner!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

I got their Infinite Shine Top Coat which I hated at first. It seemed that it never dried, but I tried using a very thin layer and it was better, but nothing amazing. I got on sale Tanacious Spirit -a nice nude, nothing too fancy. It stays on about a week then starts to chip (without top coat). Good product, but I wouldn't buy it for the full price.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age19-24