ULTA Regular Instant Nail Polish Remover

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Never had luck with any of these nail-polish-remover-in-a-jars. High-end, drugstore, whichever, never had any luck, and this one is no exception. I kind of went against my instincts and caved and tried this after seeing a couple youtubers that I trust their opinions rave about this. I should have known that this one would not be any different than the others I tried, but I still gave it a shot. I can twist-twist-twist my finger and the nail polish does not budge. Mind you, this is not a glitter polish that I was trying to remove, but in fact, it was OPI's All That Razz-Berry, so it was not even a dark polish shade. just a medium cream berry shade. But as much as I twisted, making my finger sore, and even started pushing my entire finger up against the sponge, using a lot of force, it would not budge the polish. I ended up using plain Cutex polish remover to remove the polish from the remaining nails. I then gave this a second chance with a nude/cream polish, and that still would not budge!!

Ended up tossing this in the garbage. Never again.

There are DIY's on how to make nail polish remover in a jar with a sponge, I would recommend that before plunking down money on this stuff. This is not terribly expensive, but still a dud product is a dud product imo.

Those who get this to work-great!! But I never can get these to work for me. I just think they are a gimmick, and actually imho not very sanitary. If you are the only one using it, it might not be as bad. But I am too OCD to even use this just for myself. Just not for me. And really even those I see using it on youtube, it still takes them about the same amount of time as doing it the 'traditional' way.