4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I share the same sentiments as mediumcola below. Unpowder is amazing and it a staple in my make up bag. Tinted unpowder is equally amazing. I use it to set my rms uncover up on my forehead, chin, and nose. My skin is oily and this helps prolong my foundation. I tend to use the classic unpowder for my concealer, and cheeks for an extra glow. Unpowder is not heavy, it blends well and it has a beautiful finish. No heavy matte finish and no white cast on the skin.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I have the RMS Tinted "Un"powder in shade 2-3 and use the "un"cover-up in 22. This powder is so beautifully soft and fine it blew my mind! The color doesn't really show up that much so if you're looking for coverage, this might not be the product for you. It is a mattifying finishing powder which works wonders at making skin look baby smooth. I do not have particularly oily skin and do prefer a dewy, glowy look on a daily basis, so I prefer to use this under my eyes and my T-zone with a setting brush. It helps with the oily texture of the "un"cover-up, which can crease on oilier days, without feeling or looking cakey at all. I love that it is a no-nonsense product that doesn't make me feel like I have makeup on!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This powder is the holy grail for darker skin tones. The transparent one literally is transparent!! And doesn't leave any ashyness or anything! Think in texture, beautiful! Highly recommended and definitely will repurchase

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0
from

5 years ago

This review is for the RMS tinted silica "un" powder in the shade 0-1. I really love the feel of this powder - it is beautifully light in texture, doesn't emphasise pores and is well packaged. Worth noting that coverage is very minimal but it does mattify whatever base product you are wearing underneath. This powder fell short for me in terms of colour match. RMS only makes this in 3 colours, and the shade 0-1 is supposed to be used with the shade of RMS concealer I use, which is 11. The concealer is wonderful, and has excellent yellow undertones that compliment my NC20 skin. The powder just didn't match in terms of undertone - it pulls slightly pinker/orange and has the effect of making my skin look pretty dull in natural light.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29