Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Ultra Shea Body Cream

4.7

Nice, crisp scent and the thick consistency is great for moisturizing in the colder months. I want to try other brands so I wish I could say I won’t repurchase, but I most likely will, so...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Bath and Body Works has some excellent body creams and I include Beautiful Day in that assessment. Wth the addition of shea a couple of years ago this it is even better offering 24 hour moisture.

Beautiful Day is a lovely floral scent. The key notes of the cream are sunkissed apple, sparkling cassis, wild daisies, fresh pink peony and creamy musk. The fragrance is light, pretty, long lasting but not overwhelming.

It is rich and creamy, highly emollient, and very moisturizing. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts a long time. It applies smoothly and is easily absorbed.

According to the tube this product is NOT tested on animals. I do wonder if that means the finished product and some of the components of the lotion may be tested on animals or if that means none of the ingredients are tested on animals? (Confusing, I know, but I have found that some companies that state that their products are not tested on animals means the finished product and not all of the ingredients in the product.)

The body creams come packaged in a tube with a flip top. The packaging makes it easy to store and apply.

B&BW body creams currently are $13.00 for an 8 oz tube. Though I love the product I do think that $13.00 is a little on the expensive side for an 8 oz cream and as such I reduced the rating by a lippie in the price category. However, B&BW frequently has sales so you can get these creams at reduced prices and as such that is the best time to buy.

I would repurchase Beautiful Day. It does a great job moisturizing and I really like the scent.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this cream free with a coupon. I grabbed this because the packaging is pretty and very girly with flowers on it. I have been super happy with this cream. The scent is girly, fun, and truly does make me happy as if it is a Beautiful Day. I can best describe this cream as something you wear and cannot help but smile and be happy. It is a very perky scent. I personally love that the scent is so noticeable after application and it does linger. This is like all of Bath & Body Works cream and it is very moisturizing. I mostly use this cream when it is really cold and dry out. The packaging on this is pretty, but also practical. It is very easy to cut open this tube and scoop out every bit of cream. This is a cream I would definitely grab again when I am in Bath & Body Works.