Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

3.1

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got into the hype of this palette and I payed the price. Morphe brushes are awesome, their makeup is terrible.

on 1/2/2016 3:24:00 PM

Very beautiful colors and blendable.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I may be the only one that didn't like this palette. The quality is just like any chinese palette bought on ebay: pigmented, but very powdery. Same reason I don't like the Lorac Pro Palettes... I will check ebay and see the prices there, because I will resell it, I used it once and hated it. Meh.

on 8/10/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of my top 5 palettes ...creamy, blend able and beautiful! I love and 100% totally support JH...besides the cheap packaging I didn't expect anything less

on 6/15/2015 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this pallet the second time they released it. The shadows are very good quality for the price, but the packaging is horrible and very cheap. For the price of this pallet i can't really expect quality packaging as well. The plastic feels very cheap and delicate, especially the inside the plastic around the shadows.. it doesn't even feel like plastic, its very very very veeeryy thin plastic, very delicate and easy to break or even like tear ..
But most of the shadows are very creamy and easy to blend. Good product but wouldn't get it again if it ever re-launched (this was a limited edition pallet)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nc 42 - love love love this palette! Lots of color combos and super blend able.