Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser

4.4

water, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, acrylates copolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, parfum, tetrasodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium chloride, citric acid, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben

on 9/24/2018 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Makes my skin feel soooooooo dry and tight. I have to slather on moisturizer immediately after using or my skin feels sore and irritated. Removes makeup pretty well, but it's just too strong and harsh.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Overall rating: - doesn’t take makeup off with one wash. I wash my face twice to get most everything off. Traces of mascara remain (non-waterproof) - finished my 4th bottle. Last 3 were great at keeping acne at bay. 4th one did not help with acne. Most likely a change with my body is to blame. Price: - 7.47 at Walmart. Quite doable. Packaging: - basic pump bottle is functional, but to get the last bit of product out you must unscrew pump and dump face wash out into your hand. So there’s room for improvement - to lock pump in “closed” position for travel you must push down and then twist to close. Wastes product and is annoying. Conclusion: - not repurchasing. Going to find something else in hopes it works better for controlling acne. Looking for something with no salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (this product has neither) because I put on a mix AHA lotion at night

on 3/31/2018 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This inexpensive and delicious-smelling cleanser made my skin noticeably softer after ONE USE. So soft in fact, I've been walking around making people touch my cheeks all week while exclaiming, "Feel how sooooooft!!!" So about a month ago I was looking for something new to use as my morning facial cleanser; I'd just about finished my Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging gel cleanser and realized that I didn't really like it. I wanted something mild but effective, with a pleasant scent (I like something scented in the morning - it makes having to take a stupid shower at the crack of dawn a little less terrible lol). And I wanted something that wouldn't erase the softening effects of my various night treatments, which is what the PTR cleanser seemed to do. I looked through dozens of choices and stumbled across this one on a blog post. I'm not sure why I didn't consider Neutrogena to begin with since their Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser was my HG for years - I only stopped using it when I stopped wearing makeup to bed and realized I didn't need as much cleansing power in the morning. And I know - who wears makeup to bed?? What was my problem??? But now I'm on the path of enlightened skincare and I realized that the only thing missing was a great morning cleanser. I ordered a bottle of this one and literally the first morning I used it I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. And it's gotten better every morning since. My skin is softer, clearer, and my large pores are much less noticeable. This is a major HG and I hope it makes it to Top Picks so it can get on the radar of anyone looking for their Forever Cleanser ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did repurchase this cleanser 4-5 times already and I am pretty happy. It is gentle on the skin and never broke me out.

on 11/4/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I personally didn't see anything special about this cleanser. I actually didn't quite like it because it felt like it left a film on my face, and you really had to work and clean your face thoroughly several times before all the residue is off.

However, it is a very gentle cleanser so I can see how someone with more sensitive skin would enjoy this.
[0]

on 10/15/2017 4:26:00 PM

This is the cleanser I've been waiting for! I've tried pretty much everything in the drugstore and they either dried my skin completely, irritated my skin, or caused me to break out. I have combination skin and I made the mistake of over drying my skin out, not realizing that the more dry my skin is, the more oil it produces and the more acne I get. This cleanser cleanses without stripping my skin! I don't even need mosturizer after. The smell is great. The price is great. My face has a healthy glow after using It really foams up, I only have to use about half a pump to clean my face, so it lasts me a long time. I don't know what I'd do if they stopped making this cleanser.

on 9/2/2017 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I chose this product because it was actually cheaper per ounce than other cleansers. I really like it. I like how my skin feels after using it. I LOVE it mixed with a little of the Healthy Skin Boosters Exfoliating cleanser mixed in. THat makes it perfect.

This product is the absolute BEST. My skin is very sensitive and temperamentally oily and I find that most other cleansers would leave my skin feeling dry and tight. And when I would wake up in the morning it would be dry if I didn't use moisturizer. It's also acne prone and there was a moment in time when my eyebrows and forehead began to get dry and flaky and there would be white spots that formed from the skin flaking so much.

Nothing I did helped it except this cleanser. It took ONE WEEKEND of nightly washing for the flakes to begin to disappear. I didnt use toner, moisturizer, etc afterwards. Just this product alone. Now you couldn't tell that I had dry spots to begin with! My complexion is more even and my face feels hydrated and healthy. I would use it on my entire body if I could. I'm so in love with this product it's ridiculously amazing.

My acne has also vanished, there are less bumps on my face and it feels smoother. During my period days is when I get the most breakouts and I didn't experience any major breaking out with this product. It was only one pimple. My face has become so clear my friends have complimented me on it.

For further notes, it also helped remove/reduce dandruff and the white spots it caused along my hairline. Truly wonderful. I continue to use this product alone. I feel as if I were to put on moisturizer my face will no longer be balanced and will be oily when I wake up in the morning. If your skin is typically dry then I would probably choose to put on moisturizer as my skin was quite oily to begin with

on 4/19/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

My HG cleanser (second bottle)! I use this in the morning and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without over-drying and stripping the skin. It smells amazing and doesn't break me out. I will be buying this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin feels very smooth and my complexion looks better. This is also doesn't dry my skin out, unlike most other face cleansers.