Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream

Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream
Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping CreamUltra-Lift Miracle Sleeping CreamUltra-Lift Miracle Sleeping CreamUltra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream

3.6

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilionleate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Octyldodecanol, Adenosine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Red 40, Yellow 5, Citronellol, Darutoside, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 338, Polysorbate 60, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Silica, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Nitrate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 8/23/2018 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG WOW. My skin has been dry and gross lately which lead me to purchase this night cream to try. I used it last night and seriously my skin today looks amazing. It looks fresher and glowing, my skin tone is more even. If this is what it does after only one use I can’t wait to see further results from using each night. Definitely worth a try.

on 8/1/2018 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

i do buy this product again and again. it is my night cream. In fact this anti fatigue product line is one i swear by. I use the moisturizer and eye treatment along with this. this night cream comes in a simple blue jar that has a high-end feel to it from packaging to cream texture. the cream is a thicker texture that has a luxurious feel to it. it doesn't take much to apply it and it feels silky when applying it to my face. it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or coated with a thick a cream like some night creams can do. this is as good to me as high end night creams that I have tried. I bought this on accident thinking it was something else about 7 months ago and ended up trying it, falling in love with it and replacing my $50 dollar night cream with this since then. it really is 8 hours of a sleep in a jar. this assures i don't wake up with tired, dull skin ever in the mornings. it keeps my skin hydrated, smooth/soft, healthy, happy and overall fresh and youthful. it does it all and it's like 17.00 a jar. I recommend this to everyone already

on 2/21/2018 10:28:00 PM

I only purchased this because it was on clearance at my grocery store, and I thought I could use it for my elbows and hands if I didn't like it. Yet, I have used it nightly for three weeks because it is wonderful. With most moisturizers, my face feels nice until I shower and prep for makeup, and then it is dry all over again! This is different. Even after washing the next morning, my face feels soft and refreshed! I am very happy with this product and now wish I would have purchased a few extras. My skin is dry and I'm pushing 50 :-).

on 12/8/2017 9:35:00 PM

I didn't expect much from this as I've never had much luck with Garnier skin care other than their Micellar water which is pretty hard to screw up. I can't remember what prompted me to try this...I must've come across good reviews on it somewhere or maybe it was heavily discounted while I was out looking for a new moisturizer. Seriously, I was scared to try it. Garnier face creams and even face washes have broken me out or irritated my skin horribly and I had vowed to never use any of their products again ( except the infamous micellar water naturally). Well, let me tell you, not only did this NOT break me out or give me a rash....it made my skin look and feel amazing. Like, I don't know about the whole "lifting" business...I'm only 36 and look young for my age and I'm not quite sure what sagging skin even looks like...BUT I definitely woke up everyday with soft smooth supple skin and wondered why my skin looked so fresh and plump...and then would remember I was using this cream. And if I happened to stray and use a different gel or cream for awhile, my skin wouldn't look as good. So basically, this is beauty sleep in a jar... The scent I didn't pay much mind to, I think I found it soft and calming....I only used this at night, and I found it absorbed well enough but definitely too shiny for day use.... The TEXTURE was my favorite part. It's a weird kind of creamy jelly, and I was always fascinated by how no matter how much you dig into it with your fingers it always regained its shape and returned to being totally flat and looked untouched. I used an entire jar or this, loved it, then went on to try other creams and gels in my stash (I'm a beauty junkie and have a problem, so yes I have a closeted huge STASH of multiple jars of moisturizers, serums, face wash, etc) but I do miss this freaky jelly cream and I think I will repurchase another jar soon. Price is OK...a little pricier than Garniers other moisturizers ( perhaps this is their "prestige" line lol). Very much worth the cost though

on 12/8/2017 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer so much, it can leave a slightly oily finish which isn't ideal for any kind of daytime use, however, I did find that on dry days it was perfectly fine to use if my makeup stayed light.
I've used a ton of different moisturizers and I'd still choose this one (that cost me $12) over one I purchased around the same time for $60. The price point is really just a bonus.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My skin is at the point where i thought a specific night cream would probably be beneficial; as in, fine lines and a general 'tired' appearance are starting to show. So i purchased this 'sleep mask', thinking that if it disappointed me at least it was inexpensive. I wasn't looking for a miracle (despite what the jar says), just wanting some moisture and to wake up looking a little more refreshed.
I immediately noticed a firming effect, my skin had better tone after applying. The next morning, my skin looked more even toned, felt firmer and smoother, and wasn't shining with greasiness (I'm very oily). Way more performance than i expected!
Unlike other reviewers, i didn't really notice the scent- which is not to say that it's unscented, it just didn't strike me one way or the other. I LOVE the texture- almost custard like, and sunk right in.
For 17.00 full retail, unless i start to see break outs i will absolutely repurchase. Far exceeded my expectations :)

I wasn't expecting much from this cream but I was pleasantly surprised. My dry skin loves this. It plumps and hydrates as advertised and I wake up with soft, glowy skin. It has a wierd gel/cream texture, comes in a jar and smells odd, but the scent fades and the benefits are enough for me to overlook all of that. I've repurchased once and will likely do so again.

To the people saying "do your homework" need to do their homework. The alcohols in this are fatty alcohols...which are very beneficial for dry skin. I absolutely love this product so far. My super dry skin feels soft and dry patches are gone.

Best night cream hands down. I have been in skincare for 35 years, and this stuff actually does what it says and more. If you throw it down after just two days then you haven't given it a chance to work. As far as the alcohols in the ingredients one word bleh!! There a lot of your more expensive creams with a lot of damaging agents in them. I love it and will recommend it to anyone who will listen. My skin is now plump, soft and glowing. No breakouts since I started using this product. Love it!!!!

I'm on the fence about this product. On one hand, it really does work. It absorbs quickly (I applied it on top of my vitamin C serum). The morning after application my skin looked radiant and "plump", I was pleasantly surprised. Over time fine lines on my forehead (combined with other skincare of course) were less visible.
BUT there are two drawbacks: the jar packaging which makes bacteria and air affect the formula. So the moisturizer won't work as well after some time of use. I wish all moisturizers could come with a pump or in a tube.
Second drawback: the ingredients list. Though jojoba seed oil and castor oil are pretty high on the list so is denaturated alcohol, which I try to avoid. The product itself is pretty scented, maybe not as much as for example Lancôme moisturizers (which are pretty much perfume in a jar), but people sensitive to scents may want to stay away from it.