LUSH The Kiss Lip Scrub

No Image

3.8

on 1/24/2018 5:43:00 PM

This is the cutest thing on earth. Personally, I don't like lip scrubs because I always found it irritating when it goes into your mouth but then you read the label and it says you can't eat it. The Lush "The Kiss" lip scrub is great because it's fine if it goes into your mouth and if you get some "accidental" lip licks. I am just so in love with the Lush product because it's just so delicious as well. The overall price is perfect for the product that you get, and i'm not one of those people who just love whatever they use. This lip scrub is the type of lip scrub anybody would want. Great price, product, packaging, taste and overall everything. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND !

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Nice lip exfoliant... not the best ever, though!

on 2/1/2016 9:23:00 PM

This is a novelty Valentine's collection item that I just had to have because it's so cute. It is this bright pink scrub with glitter and little hearts. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Just rub it on your lips to exfoliate. I find that exfoliating before applying lipstick or lip gloss helps for an even application. I don't think that it tints the lips very much. Maybe just a tad, so I wouldn't worry about that. You can actually just lick off the scrub once you are done exfoliating. Everything is edible, but I am not really into the tangy taste, so I rinse it off. The candy hearts do not really dissolve in the sink, and the glitter that is left on my lips can be quite annoying. It leaves the lips nice and smooth, but I'd rather not have that super sticky glitter. It is kind of pricey...I think 11 bucks? Really cute item, but more of a novelty.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This was my first time using a lip scrub, but I will definately be buying again! The pot makes it very easy to scoop out what you need, and the packaging is very sturdy. It's a bit pricey, but you only need a pea sized amount, so this will last a long time!
The scrub leaves your lips super soft, and a little pinker (Whether it's the tint or the fact that you are scrubbing your lips? Up for debate). It's delicious to lick off, and has cute little candy hearts mixed in!
All in all, I loved it! My lips are soft and my sweet tooth is satisfied!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

The Kiss is a new Valentine's themed version - it is pink with candy sprinkles and hearts mixed in. It has a sweet salty taste - like taffy. The sugar is so pink it stains your lips just a little and leaves a slight shimmer. The little red candy hearts are kinda stupid - they don't scrub or dissolve - they just get in the way. Otherwise, this scrub is nice. Just as effective at polishing my lips to perfection as the Popcorn scrub, despite a bit softer texture (cornflour instead of cornmeal in this one).