3.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

I wanted to love this concealer I was persuaded to buy it because of the glowing reviews it seems to receive. I really don't like this, the colour (fair neutral) is a perfect match for me, well it would be if it didn't oxidise like crazy. I swear this turned my under eyes orange. It's so dry, it dries to an almost powder finish and creases the second i blend it out without fail and the coverage is... not full not even medium? I don't understand these reviews saying this is full coverage. Maybe it's because I started using this one I finished my Mac Prolongwear Concealer (actual full coverage) and am used to the coverage of that. AND just when it can't get worse the packaging is horrendous, it looks nice and sleek until you attempt to open it, it's quite stiff and you have to sort of force it out of the tube, which causes it to splatter and has already ruined one of my dresses. Not impressed :|

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This concealer is perfect for the undereyes, highlighting and any pin point concealing you may need. It's light, full coverage and easily blendable without being cakey at all. Despite its fairly thin consistency, it covers very well and manages to look natural, hence the 'naked skin' moniker. Unfortunately I was given the wrong shade at the counter, I'm between NC25-30 in the autumn & winter so 'medium neutral' was a touch too dark for my skin. I hope to grow into it during the summer when I pick up a bit of a tan. What I have been doing is mixing it with a lighter concealer (Nars creamy concealer) and using it more or less as a foundation. I dot it all over my face for a quick 'no coverage' kind of look which I blend out with a brush or sponge. The coverage is beautiful and I love the finish too. I have oily skin so I don't find that it clings to any dryness. I hope to get it in the correct shade 'medium light' which should be a better match for me. Despite the incorrect shade I am very impressed with this concealer. One tiny qualm I have however is the applicator; I have to almost yank it out of the tube as its so firmly fitted in and it can splatter unless I do it very slowly and carefully. Otherwise, it's ace.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 years ago

I have really enjoyed this concealer! It's got good coverage, somewhere between medium and full. It doesn't crease on me, and it's got a great range of shades (Light Warm is a perfect match for me). I used up the entire tube, and I would definitely repurchase in the future.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

A little goes a really long way. It doesn't last the longest in my oily areas, but it's okay. It goes on beautifully and covers well. I like the texture, but I wish it was slightly more moisturizing. It covers pretty well, I'd call it somewhere between medium and full coverage. It's a good concealer, but not what I'm looking for. I'm gonna keep going.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I really didn't like the texture of this. But then again it's probably because I was really used to the Nars liquid concealer and that's much thicker than this is. The naked skin concealer feels liquid-y and I'm not a huge fan of the coverage it gives. It covers decently but I find that I can't layer it well on redder, textured blemishes. When you first get the concealer, the wand shoots out of the tube when you try to pull the wand out and it gets everywhere. It took a few times taking it out and putting it back in until it loosened and stopped exploding on me. I'm pretty sure the white shirt I stained back in the summer of 2016 is still stained and it's not coming out anytime soon.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

It feels drying and looks cakey. The nyx HD concealer is a dupe and works better than this!

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

from

3 years ago

I recently purchased this concealer in light neutral after reading much hype about it. I have been using it for a few weeks now. It is fairly thin and comfortable to wear. It must be blended quickly before it dries or else it looks cakey. I find that it wears terribly in the under eye area. I have under eye skin that is prone to looking dry when concealer products are applied and drying out throughout the day, and that is exactly what happens with this. It dries out the skin and accentuates fine lines, making me look older. It also can be quite noticeable that you are wearing concealer under your eyes, which isn't great for daytime wear. I only apply a limited, light layer as well after moisturizing ++ and using an under eye primer and this is still an issue. However, for concealing blemishes/acne scars this is great. It conceals well and is long-lasting. It has not caused further breakouts or any irritation. I will use it up as a face concealer, but will keep searching for something more versatile that will work for under the eyes and on the face.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

from

3 years ago

Amazing concealer, covers undereye area so well and blends like a dream. Great colour selection. Didnt crease, medium coverage.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I love how hydrating this concealer is underneath the eyes. The consistency is extremely thin and liquidy and blends like a dream. It does not provide sufficient coverage for my under eye circles but still a nice one for everyday. I bought light neutral which matches the rest of my skin instead of a brightening shade. I also bought the yellow corrector shade..that one was just lame. Did nothing really for me.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

As the lightest shade in literally every foundation to exist, it's extremely difficult for me to find a good concealer to brighten up my skin. Add in the fact that I prefer a demi-matte finish and full coverage, and you're pretty stuck for options. That is when this absolute holy grail steps in. I'm the shade "Fair Neutral" which is strange as I have cool undertones but it's a perfect shade match, however, make sure one of the assistants at the counter shade matches you as it is quite hard to figure put your shade at first and you will need help. The product has a great applicator that I think is unique to UD although I'm not sure. I dab it on then blend with an Artis brush. The coverage is excellent- it covers everything from dark circles to acne to sebaceous filaments (which I have a great deal of). It is also buildable which I like. It dries (quite quickly so be careful) to a nice matte but not cakey finish- I'd say it's slightly less matte than its matching foundation- which I like especially for brightening up the face. Don't be fooled however; it's a very versatile product that will double easily as a highlighting concealer and one to cover blemishes. The packaging is very robust and I always enjoy UD's design. It's very sleek and easy to carry on the go. I bought mine in Debenhams at a price of £17. This is less than NARS Creamy Radiance and MAC which I would say are my second favourites and I really prefer it so in my opinion it is quite the steal. However I would use this every day and it doesn't last as long as these so that is the only reason I'm not giving it five on the price. All in all, a brilliant concealer, but you will have to repurchase often.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool