3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This stuff is phenomenal! High coverage, doesn't settle into lines, long lasting, no creasing. Extremely concentrated. Don't try to draw that giant triangle under your eyes because that's overkill with this. Just do a tiny dot at the corners and then blend it into that shape. I love that it's unscented and comes in a full range of shades. No breakouts so far.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0
from

10 months ago

Wow. This has to be one of the most drying concealers I’ve ever tried! If you are super oily you might like this but for me (combination) this dried up on my skin and made me look crusty, creasey, patchy and dehydrated in the areas I applied it. It’s not even remotely similar to its foundation counterpart which I find odd given they are from the same line. The shades also run incredibly pale - light warm is literally bright white. Not cute. Nice packaging, reasonable price point but not good for my skin.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

a year ago

actually ... this has changed my life.. i was always in the need of wearing full face foundation + powder. but since i have discovered this my makeup game is so much easier. i didn't tan for a long time so i got really pale and the lightest shade fits me really well. UD also provides warm and neutral colors for a better match. on a daily basis i am fine with just this to cover up my dark circles and maybe some imperfections. this concealer looks so damn natural and it lasts until you wash it off. it doesn't dry my skin out, nor does it break me out. i just love how it brightens up and perfects my complexion. <3

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

a year ago

This dries me out and emphasises fine lines and gathers in minor creases around the eyes. It's not as good as the Loreal Visible Lift Blur concealer which is similar in texture but higher coverage and more moisturising, This is a product for you if you have no lines whatsoever. Revlon colour stay is heaps better too. I used half the tube then gave it away, pls try it for a day before you buy.

About reviewer (686 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

a year ago

I tried out a sample of this in light warm, this doesn’t feel drying and has pretty good coverage although not full coverage. I actually am surprised that I like this one more than the all nighter concealer, just because this one looks more natural without the feel that my under eye is going to crack anytime. Wouldn’t purchase the full size though, as I have so many more concealers to finish first. The shade was pretty close to light warm in the all nighter concealer except this is just slightly darker, so that I can use it both under my eyes and on my face (could only use light warm in all nighter under my eyes). For reference I am NC20.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a year ago

My boyfriend bought me this on Christmas, in July I just finish it after using it everyday since I got it. Is amazing, full coverage, a lot of shades, it feels super light on the skin, is so good, worth completely the money. It does apply beautiful and blends easily, last all day even if you don't set it with powder, I always do but one day I forgot to do it and it still looks good.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

a year ago

I used this concealer primarily for my under eye area in shade Light Neutral. The color was perfect for me, which was my favorite part. As far as the under eye area, this creased immediately, and even with setting powder it still creased. As far as coverage, it was okay, did not completely hide my dark circles on its own. The packaging is annoying because I’ve finished the tube and there is still some product at the bottom that the wand cannot reach. If I find something else in this same shade, I will probably not buy this again.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

a year ago

I use or have used the Urban Decay Naked foundation, and have repurchased 3 times, and have been overall very pleased. So, of course, when I found that they had concealer, it must be the same, right? WRONG. Sadly, wrong. I think UD has great products, so I have to admit I am greatly disappointed. When I first applied it in Sephora, it looked beautiful. It was light to wear, and it really did cover my dark circles very well. 15 minutes later...I look in the mirror again...why did it look so dark? It had oxidized by what looked like 3 shades darker. I kept it on for a few more hours and by the time I was home, it had settled into my lines too well. I guess I expected a lot more considering the foundation is so good. The claims they have must be made on the ingredients, not on the actual results of individuals as I cannot see it having stayed the same colour, or not settling in fine lines. I would not buy until they try a new formula.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

a year ago

I really like this concealer. It's not my all-time favourite (that would be Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer), but it's really good. I don't use huge amounts of concealer - I use it sparingly around my eyes when they are looking tired, and this blends in beautifully. It's undetectable when I use it. My skin can be on the dry side in winter, and normal in summer, and I find it doesn't just melt away quickly like some others do. I use 'Light/Warm' for my eyes and it does the job of covering while giving some nice uplifting colour. But again - doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup, just looks like I slept well. I'll definitely re-purchase and find it's worth the price.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

At the moment, this has been my favorite concealer I've ever tried. It's super hard to find concealers that work on me, as I'm extremely fair with warm undertones. This in "Fair Warm" is my perfect shade. (btw, if you swatch in store, its gonna oxidize like crazy. Don't base the color off of that, I haven't had any trouble on my face.) It blends super easily and a little goes a long way, I still have a decent amount left and I've had it since November of last year. It can be a little difficult to blend at times and can look "too" bright on my undereyes if I'm not careful. I just have to remember to not slather it on.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29