Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Filtered by skin type : Other
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water Photo Finish Primer WaterPhoto Finish Primer Water

2.0

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for several weeks. I like the feel on the skin, especially in the summer when makeup seems to melt off int he heat. I have sprayed it on during the day, but I do not think it refreshes my makeup, and using Evian would be just as helpful. It seems to agree with all the foundations I wear in the summer and does not cause them to pill. It does not give you that smooth silicone feel like Hourglass or regular silicone based primer, so if your skin has alot of texture, I would choose something else. Overall, for summer and for me its OK.

I really love smashbox... And I am a huge fan of the regular photo finish primer, but this stuff did absolutely nothing for my skin except make it a greasy mess! I wanted to love it so bad! I tried it every day for a week but I got the same result! I have oily skin and he regular primer works like a dream for me. But this stuff.... It made my skin more oily! I'm sure this would be a great product for you if you have dry skin, but oily people beware! I still love the brand, just not this product!