3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

My favorite liquid lipsticks. I have in several colors, and they’re all great. They stay put, even through eating. They dry, but not the crusty flaky dry like NYX does. I wish there was more color range, but as far as everything, they’re the best I’ve tried!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

6 months ago

I got this as a gift from a friend in the color "Ashton", which is a lovely burnt mauve. Since I didn't pay for it, my expectations were low, but this is a very nice liquid lipstick! It doesn't settle into the lines or corners of my lips, as long as I use a lipliner beforehand. For a normal day-to-day look, I dab a small amount on my lips and press them together, then apply lipbalm on top of it for a subtle look. For more formal events, I put more product on, but a little goes a long way; if you put too much on at once, it'll feel cakey and hard to reapply.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

7 months ago

There is a nice selection of colors, but i find these lipsticks so uncomfortable. You will always be aware of your lipstick, it feels heavy and cakey. It crumbles on your lips and flakes off. Forget touching it up, that makes it even more cakey and crumbly. You have to take it completely off and reaply after eating, otherwise it feels annoying if you try to just touch up. This gets a big no from me. I have tried other brands that felt lighter, and were more comfortable.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 months ago

Either I am not a Fan of Liquid Lipsticks or these Products just don't work well on me. I have the Color Pure Hollywood Which is a Neutral Shade. There is no scent and I don't mind that. The Product dried Super Fast and had the Staying Power, it just left my lips looking very Cakey, which I have an issue with Liquid Lipsticks, but it did feel Smooth. Maybe I will try a Lip Topper to help the Product work better. Out of all the liquid Lipsticks I've tried, Jeffree Star worked the best on me and believe it or not, LA COLORS which is a lower end brand. I will stick to works best but glad I tried a new Product.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesHazel

a year ago

I like this liquid lipstick a lot. I have the shade “Ashton” which is a beautiful burnt orange/sienna on my lips. I always use a lipliner underneath (typically in a deeper shade to add depth) and it lasts really well—usually for 3-4 hours if I’m not eating. I’ve used the applicator wand to apply it and it’s not my preferred method as it takes a lot of precision and can leave too much product on my lips. I use my finger to dab the product on and the effect is excellent; my lips look pillowy and full of colour that is long-lasting and less dry than if I use the applicator. I like this product but it’s on the more expensive side, however I do feel like the price is decent as it’s the best liquid lipstick I’ve tried thus far. It has no fragrance and has big colour payoff. A little goes a long way so I imagine the tube will last me a while. It also lasts well even if I layer chapstick on top, and that helps with keeping my lips hydrated which is important to me. An issue that I think some people won’t like is that it does settle into the lines in my lips. It doesn’t bother me at all, but I can see how it would bother others. It also dries very quickly so it’s a lipstick that has to be worked with very quickly. Overall I’d definitely buy again. 9/10.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

a year ago

I have this in the shade Madison, which is a lovely purply-fuchsia. It applies so easily with the applicator that I think even beginners would do well with this product. I know it comes in a variety of shades to suit all coloring for all people. If you are in the market for a non-drying liquid lipstick, I highly recommend this product. It dries down quickly without drying out my lips! It also doesn't do that annoying crackly thing that some lesser quality liquid lipsticks do where you smile and there are cracks where it didn't go into all the nooks and crannies of your lips. This covers my lips in one swipe and looks beautiful! A+ for this one from Anastasia. I've tried their regular bullet lipsticks, too, and I love those as well. I generally have nothing but positive things to say about ABH lip products, for the record. I normally avoid liquid lipsticks because I've had trouble with the drying factor or the crackling, but this one is awesome! I"m so glad I gave it a chance!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

This liquid lipstick is by far one of my favorite on the market. It is very long lasting, super creamy, and extremely easy to apply. It does dry down very matte, so if you don’t like matte liquid lips then i don’t recomend this for you. Myself, i prefer matte lips rather then glosses because i personally think that glosses become sticky and annoying. This particular lipstick formula does dry rather quickly and does stay on all day. I only found myself touching up after eating something a little on the greasy side. It did not creasy or show the fine lines in my lips. It isn’t really on the cheap side but it is def worth the $20, I have however seen some of these at TJ Maxx, and Marshalls for around $7. So if your someone who likes a deal i would try there. I do recomend everyone to give this a try, as I’m sure you will fall in love with the formula. This lipstick does come in many different shades ranging from light to dark. Again this does become very very dry to the touch, but i personally did not have any problems with it drying out my actual lips. You could also use this product and then put a clear gloss on as a top coat if you want a more glossy finish, it does work well with other products and brands and does not become patchy while doing so.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

2 years ago

I got mine in the shade TROUBLE. The closest comparison that I can think of for this color is Huda Beauty liquid lipstick in MEDUSA. What I like - packaging is nice. Doesn't make a mess. - The applicator works well on my lips. It is a flat applicator. Applies well, no problem. - Color did not transfer which is what i like the most about this lipstick. What I don't like - it is very dry and crumbles fast like not even 30 mins after application. :( So i won't be purchasing this again.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

2 years ago

Uncomfortable on lips and gets all crumbly if you’re planning to wear longer than a couple hours.. a lot of really pretty colors but wears kinda bad :(

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Pros: - Silky smooth formula - Medium price - Sleek and pretty packaging - Lasts all day long - Variety of shades Cons: - Very large applicator makes it hard to apply on smaller lips - Quick drying so mistakes are difficult to reverse - Very drying I really like this liquid lipstick but i find it very drying and a small bit uncomfortable after a few hours. I thought that this might be because of my naturally dry lips but even after moisturizing and exfoliating them, the lipstick still dried them out. I found that wearing a gloss on top of this stopped it from drying my lips though.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18